Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2007 7:29:10 AM EDT

Immigration strategies taking shape
Californians for Population Stabilization released a study claiming there are 20 million to 38 million illegal immigrants in America, not the 12 million the federal government says.

"Immigration is in a state of anarchy," organization member James Walsh, a former Immigration and Naturalization Service lawyer, fervently told the room. "Not chaos, anarchy."

Of course we all knew the gov't was feeding the same line of BS the last couple years. Funny how politicians and the Mainstream Media STILL throw out that "11-12 million" figure YEARS after it was first used.

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:09:12 AM EDT
[#1]
40 million sounds a little high, but could be.

Funny how every single cow in this country has an ID number but 12% of our population is unaccounted for.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:09:45 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Originally Posted By The Constitution of the United States of America:
...to ourselves and our Posterity...

Most people do not realize the significance of this FIRST sentence of our Constitution.

Our Nation was not meant for foreigners.  Outsiders.  Other cultures.

Our Nation was meant for exactly what it states in the Preamble:  ourselves and our Posterity.

Meaning:  Northern Western European descendants of Western Civilization.  PERIOD.  

your shitting me right  ?

edit..  

i keep rereading that dumb ass shit and really .. you cant be that much of a dumbass..  < can you ? >

...ourselves and our Posterity...
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:10:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Provided there's work that American's won't do....they'll keep on coming....

Don't like illegal immigration?  Chances are you won't like the solution either.

One thing is for sure, it'll get worse before it gets better.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:11:40 AM EDT
[#4]
we had conflicting numbers in the Tulsa area for a long time. the powers that be told us that we had between 6 and 11,000. anyone with half brain and that could drive could tell by simple deduction those were bogus. 30% if the drivers you saw were hispanic.

now, suddenly after all this gloom and doom the media is protraying about Oklahomas new immigration laws and the effects, they are saying that 27,000, yes 27,000 have left. the new law isnt even in effect yet.

the problem is that we arent noticing any difference in the hispanics we are seeing. 30-50% of drivers we see in midtown and east tulsa are still hispanic. i cna assure you that most are not legal immigrants.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:11:42 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Most people do not realize the significance of this FIRST sentence of our Constitution.

Our Nation was meant for exactly what it states in the Preamble:  ourselves and our Posterity.

Meaning:  Northern Western European descendants of Western Civilization.  PERIOD.  

your shitting me right  ?

edit..  

i keep rereading that dumb ass shit and really .. you cant be that much of a dumbass..  < can you ? >

...ourselves and our Posterity...

OK    you are that much of a dumb ass.  

but enough time wasted on ignorant  people like you..
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:20:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Let me guess:

Sunni versus Shiite is a big deal...

Persian versus Arab is a big deal...

Western versus Eastern is a big deal...

Yet, somehow, the Culture of our Nation is irrelevant?
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:26:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Let me guess:

Yet, somehow, the Culture of our Nation is irrelevant?

melting pot..

you compare Sunni verus Shiite as if they handle thier diffrences in a manner that you are ok with/ approve of .

somehow Im sure you wouldnt mind killing a non-western european .. since hey,, the sunnis do it why cant we?

right ?

dumbass.

pick better examples next time.  

and who said the Culture of our Nation is irrelevant?

do you even understand the Culture of our Nation ?

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:30:09 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
OK    you are that much of a dumb ass.  

but enough time wasted on ignorant  people like you..

Ah, yes...dispense with the niceties.

Please, continue on with whatever you have been brainwashed with growing up as a child.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:35:36 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Im sure you wouldnt mind killing a non-western european...dumbass.

Go away TROLL.

You need to recheck your conclusions.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:37:20 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go away TROLL.

hey it was your example.

edit..

your Capitol TROLL   is not match for my lowercase dumbass.  

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:39:10 AM EDT
[#11]
ibtl?
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:39:29 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:39:45 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go away TROLL.

hey it was your example.

What the fuck are you talking about when you say "it was my example"?
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:41:44 AM EDT
[#14]
I don't think you guys are passionate enough.  Can you step it up a little?
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:43:45 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Let me guess:

Yet, somehow, the Culture race of our Nation is irrelevant?

Go ahead and say what you really mean; after all, you said it the first time. If you were really concerned about culture, you wouldn't care where people came from as long as they assimilated - and plenty of hispanics, Asians, and Africans have done just that, becoming culturally similar to those of us who are of that Western European ancestry you so prize. But you're not saying anything about assimilation; you'd rather keep everyone who isn't from Western Europe out, if your earlier post can be believed.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:43:57 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go away TROLL.

hey it was your example.

What the fuck are you talking about when you say "it was my example"?

you used Sunni verus Shiite as an example of how  culture idenity is a good thing,,. or how its OK for other cultures to seperate themselves.  

well , one of the ways they protect that culture ID is by killing the non shiite or  Sunni.

like I said..

1. you dont understand the US culture  and..

2. get better examples.

edit:

someone beat me to my real point ..   your issue is race not culture..  

i was gonna try to get that out of YOU ,, but someone messed it up..  

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:44:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Cluster must be a drywall contractor or this guy.

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:46:56 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Cluster must be a drywall contractor or this guy.

Cluster is a Marine .. or was.,,.

what now  ?

seriuosly...  

I get the in this conversation ?
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:51:11 AM EDT
[#19]

Cluster is a Marine .. or was.,,.

Having trouble deciding?

Regardless, you are obviously a tool.

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:52:20 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Regardless, you are obviously a tool.

oh,., I thaught  we disagreed about something,,  
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:54:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Dees tred iz rayseest mang.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:11:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Or how about I don't want American to be a 90% Hispanic Nation.  What is wrong with that?

How would YOU like it if every single one of your neighbors, your Boss, and everyone you work with was a Hispanic from the South?
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:12:02 AM EDT
[#23]

Can you guys get a room together and not dump all over each other here?

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:16:30 AM EDT
[#24]
The point is that for YEARS we've been fed some half-baked estimate of "11-12 million" illegal aliens here - and they're STILL using it when talking about "Comprehensive Immigration Reform" or the DREAM Act or any other AMNESTY sham being foisted on the American CITIZENS.

It's a LIE. It's a deliberate low-ball figure to avoid the astonishing truth of how badly we have allowed our nation and culture to become INVADED by law-breaking foreigners!

And no - the 30-40 million illegal foreigners here are NOT assimilating into the "melting pot" of American society. They and their children are NOT putting American-identity first, they are continuing to identify themselves as "Chicano" or "Latino" or "Hispanic" or "MEXICAN" rather than assimilate and be counted as simply "American".

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:17:01 AM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:20:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Who's counting them?

One person is arguing that their statistical model is better than someone else's.

What's the point really?

There are way too many illegals here, and we're being as slow as Methuselah to do anything about it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:27:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Remember the Alamo!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:28:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Wait! A political organization with an axe to grind is producing convoluted statistics?

This just in! The Brady Campaign has damning and TOTALLY unbiased FAKTUEL "statistics" about guns! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:47:57 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Wait! A political organization with an axe to grind is producing convoluted statistics?

What basis do you conclude that 20-38 million is a "convoluted" statistic, but the same-old 11-12 million figure they've been using for years now is a more accurate one?

INDEPENDANT studies have shown that about 3,000,000 illegal aliens a year come into the country. So if even HALF that number were coming here in the past 5-10 years, that would mean that about 7-14 million NEW illegal aliens have arrived in just the past 5-10 years. Add that to the number already here through the late 80's to mid 90's and that's easily 20-30 million illegal aliens here now... and that's using a very conservative estimate of how many illegals enter every year.

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:58:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Heck, all somebody would have to do is suddenly lock the doors of all the US walmarts and identify the people inside at any random given moment -- there'd be 12 million illegals accounted for right there.

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:14:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:01:26 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Tick tock....

I'm suprised there's a clock at all
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:17:20 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Californians for Population Stabilization released a study claiming there are 20 million to 38 million illegal immigrants in America, not the 12 million the federal government says.

"Immigration is in a state of anarchy," organization member James Walsh, a former Immigration and Naturalization Service lawyer, fervently told the room. "Not chaos, anarchy."

Of course we all knew the gov't was feeding the same line of BS the last couple years. Funny how politicians and the Mainstream Media STILL throw out that "11-12 million" figure YEARS after it was first used.

Back after the 1990 census, there were about 4,000,000 illegals in Texas.  Back in 1990.

ETA:

If you recall, initially Bush was saying that there were only 5,000,000 illegal aliens in the US and he stuck with this number for about two months.  He could not possibly have thought that this was correct.  I really think that his lies about immigration will be remembered when his mistakes with regard to Iraq are footnotes.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:25:15 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I've read  where American drywallers and other trades are going down to Mexico to do the house building there, because there aren't enough Mexicans left in Mexico to fill the needs.

Wikipedia says the population of Mexico was estimated to be about 103 million people.
At least 40 million of them are here in the US illegally, and that is probably a low estimate by far.

The majority of Mexico's population is probably already in the United States.

Those aren't good numbers.  Mexico's population is 120-130 million people, of which 20 million or so are in the US, 3 million legally.  There are probably 15,000,000 children of illegal aliens also in the US, and probably 7-8 million OTM illegal aliens.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:25:45 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tick tock....

Pretty soon there won't be anyone left who knows how to tell time, much less design, repair or fabricate a clock.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:31:11 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
The point is that for YEARS we've been fed some half-baked estimate of "11-12 million" illegal aliens here - and they're STILL using it when talking about "Comprehensive Immigration Reform" or the DREAM Act or any other AMNESTY sham being foisted on the American CITIZENS.

It's a LIE. It's a deliberate low-ball figure to avoid the astonishing truth of how badly we have allowed our nation and culture to become INVADED by law-breaking foreigners!

You start dating a new girl.

She asks you- "How many women have you been with?"

Assuming you've been with 20 or more women, do you

a.  Tell her you've been with 20 women

or

b.  Tell her you've only been with 5 different women

The correct answer is "b".

Welcome to the Spin Zone.

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:33:40 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Back after the 1990 census, there were about 4,000,000 illegals in Texas.  Back in 1990.

ETA:

If you recall, initially Bush was saying that there were only 5,000,000 illegal aliens in the US and he stuck with this number for about two months.  He could not possibly have thought that this was correct.  I really think that his lies about immigration will be remembered when his mistakes with regard to Iraq are footnotes.

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:38:27 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tick tock....

There isn't....some pendejo stole it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top