Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 725
Link Posted: 10/20/2023 8:59:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mPisi:

No dice at 2 places around here, best was "clearance" to $50 from $60.  But there are a crapload on the shelves, so hope springs eternal after deer season.
View Quote

Are you looking for you or to flip?
Link Posted: 10/21/2023 8:58:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AmericanPeople] [#2]
28" Expert griddle.  $97 reduced from $217.

Check quickly.  Selling fast.  Order online.  Store pickup.     May be OOS already.

Link Posted: 10/21/2023 1:38:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By IBison:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By IBison:
Originally Posted By mPisi:

No dice at 2 places around here, best was "clearance" to $50 from $60.  But there are a crapload on the shelves, so hope springs eternal after deer season.

For me, need better coverage of my new place.  Would like 1 or 2 other cell cams (preferably Reveal so the work in the current app) and 4+ other regular cams.  
I had been buying the $26ish rando game cams as they came up on sales at Amazon.  But I lost one somewhere, I remember taking it down from a certain spot, but then either put it up somewhere sneaky and forgot, or lost it in the shop somewhere.  So only have 2 regular cams and the 1 cell cam on the main gate.
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 7:14:45 PM EDT
[#4]
View Quote

Thanks! Picked one up today.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 7:45:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AmericanPeople] [#5]
Originally Posted By tep0583:

Thanks! Picked one up today.
View Quote

Excellent.  I am about to start assembling mine.  It appears to be fairly simple.

Update:  Assembled mine in 55 minutes.  You can probably cut that by 15 minutes by unpacking all the parts first and don't overlook the long thin box in the bottom corner (long direction) after you remove the main body.

Leave the hinge bolts (8 total) slightly loose so you can adjust the lid/cover position....then tighten.

The handle holes in the lid/cover were off slightly on mine so leave the first bolt slightly loose to make that adjustment before tightening the two bolts.
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 6:46:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: eric496] [#6]
Decent deal on single person ladder stands with free shipping. The ladder sections are the same as for the Realtree Air Strike two person stands, or at least they were a couple years ago.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Realtree-15-Ridge-Runner-Single-Person-Ladder-Treestand/294289034

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Realtree-15-Ridge-Runner-Single-Person-Ladder-Treestand/294289034
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 6:57:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cycolac] [#7]
Originally Posted By eric496:
Decent deal on single person ladder stands with free shipping. The ladder sections are the same as for the Realtree Air Strike two person stands, or at least they were a couple years ago.

View Quote

I've got one very similar to this and would not recommend. Mainly because the foot part is very small and not much room to turn around on it like you might need to for bow hunting. DEFINITELY wear a safety harness with this stand.
I think it was only $20 and that's why I bought it. Ahh the treestand salad days.
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 9:53:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: eric496] [#8]
Originally Posted By Cycolac:

I've got one very similar to this and would not recommend. Mainly because the foot part is very small and not much room to turn around on it like you might need to for bow hunting. DEFINITELY wear a safety harness with this stand.
I think it was only $20 and that's why I bought it. Ahh the treestand salad days.
View All Quotes

Good to know. Thanks. I picked up a couple cheap a while back so I could use the ladder sections to raise up some of the two man stands. I never put together the one man stands. Seemed like a decent deal so I posted it.

ETA from the reviews:
Fabric seats don't hold up. Set it up early summer and squirrels chewed the seat off. Now I have a stand I can't use. Wasn't a problem when the seats were metal.
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 4:50:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mpatch] [#9]
View Quote
Disregard.
Got hit fingered out.
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 5:05:29 PM EDT
[#10]

Good to know. Thanks. I picked up a couple cheap a while back so I could use the ladder sections to raise up some of the two man stands. I never put together the one man stands. Seemed like a decent deal so I posted it.

ETA from the reviews:  
View All Quotes

ETA from the reviews:
Fabric seats don't hold up. Set it up early summer and squirrels chewed the seat off. Now I have a stand I can't use. Wasn't a problem when the seats were metal.

Mine is the expanded metal seat. If the squirrels chew through that I'm goin' squirrel huntin'...with a 50cal.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 8:37:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:59:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/11/2023 10:46:54 PM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

Think these will get marked down again? Have a store near me I stock I can order online for $97 right now. I’d order around $50-$60
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 2:48:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Anyone get marked down Halloween candy this year?

I went in a couple of days after Halloween, looking for some sort of green covered Kit Kat's that the wife really liked (parent tax on the kid's trick or treating).

Christmas candy was already everywhere, and I found the Halloween candy in boxes, on a pallet   Was able to dig a bag of the Kit Kats out for the wife, but the way the clearance game seems to be going, I'm wondering if they're sending product back now rather than clearancing it.

I saw some decorations up from on clearance from Halloween, but the candy and costumes didn't appear to get marked down at my local store.
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 2:51:27 PM EDT
[#15]
marked down candy was gone by 8 am on 01 November

you have to get there early for the day after sales
Link Posted: 11/18/2023 8:12:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By kar98k:

View Quote
Really depends on the location, my closest Walmart was out quickly, but they had a ton left last weekend that was 75% off at a bigger Walmart a little further away, in what is a much busier area. I was pretty surprised, but able to get a few things.
Link Posted: 11/18/2023 8:37:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Dollar General is my go-to for discount candy, especially after Xmas and Easter.
Link Posted: 11/18/2023 10:51:07 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm about to lose my shit on walmart look up prices on line for my store always seems to ring up higher I make them price match but damn
Link Posted: 11/20/2023 7:21:59 PM EDT
[#19]
A bit early for using it, but won't be long....

Sun Joe Electric 16-inch Garden Tiller + Cultivator, 12-Amp, 3-Position

$49 plus tax with free shipping down from $169.

Corded, but if you don't want the hassle of fuel, you're only using it once or twice a year, and you're not doing acres it's probably decent enough.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Sun-Joe-Electric-16-inch-Garden-Tiller-Cultivator-12-Amp-3-Position/44810041?
Link Posted: 11/20/2023 8:46:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By madmacs69:

Corded, but if you don't want the hassle of fuel, you're only using it once or twice a year, and you're not doing acres it's probably decent enough.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Sun-Joe-Electric-16-inch-Garden-Tiller-Cultivator-12-Amp-3-Position/44810041?
View Quote

Thank you!
Link Posted: 11/21/2023 12:15:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: renatus] [#21]
Link Posted: 11/21/2023 1:10:39 AM EDT
[#22]

Don't expect the battery to last long.
Link Posted: 11/21/2023 2:00:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By kar98k:

View Quote

That's what I would have expected.

However, I grabbed a bag out of a box, sitting on a pallet of boxed up Halloween candy, like they were going to ship it somewhere rather than clearance it.

The bag I got rang up at full price and that was 2 days after Halloween.

Not that I care THAT much about candy being clearanced....it just seems that the clearance deals are nowhere near what they used to be, and I'm wondering if it's just because brickseek sucks now and we can't see what's on clearance, of if WM has adjusted their policies on what they do with older merchandise that's in the way.

Link Posted: 11/21/2023 2:12:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Leo31:\
Think these will get marked down again? Have a store near me I stock I can order online for $97 right now. I’d order around $50-$60
View Quote

If they don't sell but the one Walmart I got mine from sold out within days.
Link Posted: 11/21/2023 2:15:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By madmacs69:

View Quote

I have one.  It works great.  Just know the limitations.  I wouldn’t use it for anything more than a half acre.
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 5:01:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Starting to see decent deals on trail cams.

Tactacam X 2.0 for $71 and Tactacam Pro for $83 at one of my Walmarts.

No movement on black powder.

STL metro area fyi. Photo
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 5:22:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By mra101485:

View Quote

Damn that is a good deal
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 9:24:04 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

Nothing here in N. Texas as far as a price break, They are selling as fast as they can stock the shelves though.
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 1:13:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Some trail cams and some blackpowder items coming down lately in mid Mo.

Tactacam Solo Extreme if you need a great POV cam. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 3:53:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Gopher:

Nothing here in N. Texas as far as a price break, They are selling as fast as they can stock the shelves though.
View All Quotes

Still interested here too.
A great Arfcommer sold me a couple Huntsman cell cams cheap and they are great.  Actually cheaper than Reveal Tactacam if you have <100 photos per month (a.k.a. free).
Link Posted: 12/15/2023 12:26:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Anyone finding anything lately? Been awfully quiet around here.
Link Posted: 12/15/2023 1:22:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 12/15/2023 10:47:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Checked another Walmart in the STL area (have checked 4 since the Tactacam finds earlier this week when I bought four). None others discounted. But other cameras are marked down. Literally every brand has been marked down at others.

Also tonight found the first muzzleloaders starting to be marked down. Still trying to get the hang of posting photos directly so for now I’ll link them.

Four photos
Link Posted: 12/15/2023 10:58:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gopher] [#34]
Checked another Walmart in the STL area (have checked 4 since the Tactacam finds earlier this week when I bought four). None others discounted. But other cameras are marked down. Literally every brand has been marked down at others.

Also tonight found the first muzzleloaders starting to be marked down. Still trying to get the hang of posting photos directly so for now I’ll link them.

Four photos
View Quote

They have some models on sale on the web I've never seen in any of our local stores.

https://www.walmart.com/search?q=game+cam&sort=price_low
Link Posted: 12/15/2023 11:20:45 PM EDT
[#35]

They have some models on sale on the web I've never seen in any of our local stores.

https://www.walmart.com/search?q=game+cam&sort=price_low
View Quote

Just stopped at another and found another Tactacam. This time a starter pack for $50. Has SD and Lithium battery. Too hot of a deal to pass up.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 6:38:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Any deals on canoes?  Gonna make a duck hunting rig and need a canoe.  Not against getting an aluminum off of marketplace, just curious if anything here is on sale.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 12:57:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: eric496] [#37]
Crossbow on clearance. They also had Muddy 18' 2 person ladder stands marked down but didn't get a pic.

ETA: Pretty sure it was this one for $110. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Muddy-Legend-XLT-18ft-2-man-Ladder-Stand/236295207

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 3:29:24 PM EDT
[#38]

Just stopped at another and found another Tactacam. This time a starter pack for $50. Has SD and Lithium battery. Too hot of a deal to pass up.
View Quote

@mra101485

Do you have the upc or item# on this?
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 3:58:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By TSU45:

@mra101485

View Quote

I can’t find it online via brickseek or Walmart.  Bought one of the kits you’re talking about from basspro at the beginning of season and like it a lot.
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 1:34:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Anyone have optics starting to drop?
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 12:58:58 AM EDT
[#41]
I have already had a couple of these headlamps which are good even at their regular price. For 83 cents they’re a total steal! I grabbed a handful more…

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 9:51:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By TSU45:

@mra101485

View Quote

Tactacam Reveal Value Pack Camera
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 9:52:13 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By NY12ga:
I have already had a couple of these headlamps which are good even at their regular price. For 83 cents they’re a total steal! I grabbed a handful more…

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/120557/IMG_3353_jpeg-3065098.JPG
View Quote

I use them as a cheap source of light in my portable fish shanty. Zip tied them to the poles. 6 of those really light up a clam shanty.
Link Posted: 12/28/2023 10:28:03 AM EDT
[#44]
I just bought a Savage 110 hunter model in .308 with a Bushnell 4-12x40 scope for $268 on clearance. The regular price said $498. The sales guy said this model with this scope is discontinued, so the prices on these should be dropping.
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 11:34:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: wm69] [#45]
Originally Posted By freedom73:
I just bought a Savage 110 hunter model in .308 with a Bushnell 4-12x40 scope for $268 on clearance. The regular price said $498. The sales guy said this model with this scope is discontinued, so the prices on these should be dropping.
View Quote

Happen to have the UPC/ Bar code number?   Brickseek is useless on inventory levels now, but might  be able to get the barcode on BS and have the local drones pull it up and see how much it is.
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 1:54:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Anyone seen cellular  game cams on clearance?
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 11:15:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By evnash:
View Quote

I'm watching my local store weekly but so far, nothing. You might check the website. I posted a link above here somewhere and they had some of the cheaper cameras I've never seen in a store on sale.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 12:19:33 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By evnash:
View Quote

They had some Moultrie cellular models on sale at my local store. I think they were $229 marked down to $169. They had some non-cellular ones marked down too.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 1:48:33 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/2/2024 1:38:47 PM EDT
[#50]
No a walmart deal, but I'm going to post it here anyway.

Advance Auto Parts is clearancing Castrol Edge Extended Performance.  0W20 is $10.45 per 5 quart jug.  Not sure about other weights.   It will show up at full price on the website, so you'll have to go to the store to check for sure.

Not many AAP around here, but had the kids get me 10 jugs yesterday when they went to the city to go shopping.  As usual with these clearance deals, none on the shelf, had to ask employees to dig it out of the back, and my kids said the employees were shocked at the price, and likely bought the rest of that store's stock for themselves as soon as my kids left the store.

The green jug 10W40 "High Mileage GTX" is $1.65 quart too, and there's a $10 AAP gift card/ rebate if you buy 5 quarts, so free oil if you can find any of that.
Page / 725
Top Top