Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2002 8:16:15 PM EDT
oneshot1kill here...OK it's my own fault, I did a very computer illiterate thing a little while ago and now I can't login. My email addy listed in my profile has been down for almost three months, so I tried using my hotmail addy to change it but my wife uses it for her 2shots0kills profile. Then I changed it to [email protected]. That is the only up and running email address that I have right now that can be used for my profile. I got auto-logged out and suddenly realized that I could never get the new password that was just sent to my ar15.com email addy, thus making it impossible for me to login ever again. My wife(God bless her) was smart enough to remind me to try her username here to login and get help because for a little while there I couldn't figure out how in the hell I would get back on the board to tell someone that I locked myself out. As you can tell computers are not my strongpoint, sorry for the trouble. Please let me know what I need to do to get my login password...Thanks GoatBoy
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 6:55:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 10:46:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks again GoatBoy and my apologies for the error. Email sent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top