BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 12/7/2010 8:53:14 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/7/2010 8:56:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh no you just didn't... INTSS, in before the shit storm.
Link Posted: 12/7/2010 8:57:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Oh no you just didn't... INTSS, in before the shit storm.

got to have a little fun with them.
Link Posted: 12/7/2010 8:58:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/7/2010 8:59:15 PM EDT
[#4]
its true though

army is no different.
Link Posted: 12/7/2010 8:59:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Terminal Lance is awesome
Link Posted: 12/7/2010 9:01:25 PM EDT
[#6]
i tell my wife all the time, the marine corps is the gayest organization i have ever been in.....
Link Posted: 12/7/2010 9:02:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Looks like the old wrestlin days in high school...
Link Posted: 12/7/2010 9:14:54 PM EDT
[#8]
"credit card swipe"

Approved!
Link Posted: 12/7/2010 9:15:52 PM EDT
[#9]
There's a lot of truth there:

*Psychological situps

*Painting testicles with edge dressing (8th and I)

the list goes on
Link Posted: 12/7/2010 9:16:07 PM EDT
[#10]

*Psychological situps

the list goes on
Link Posted: 12/7/2010 9:21:07 PM EDT
[#11]
whats a psychological situp?
Link Posted: 12/7/2010 9:29:09 PM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 12/7/2010 9:33:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
i tell my wife all the time, the marine corps is the gayest organization i have ever been in.....

Out of all the gay organizations you've been in, the USMC is the gayest?

Link Posted: 12/7/2010 11:25:39 PM EDT
[#14]
I hear they use powdered soap in the Navy because it takes longer for Marines to pick up.
Link Posted: 12/7/2010 11:43:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

*Psychological situps

the list goes on

Atomic Sit-ups
Link Posted: 12/7/2010 11:48:49 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I hear they use powdered soap in the Navy because it takes longer for Marines to pick up.

The Navy has Marines on their ships because sheep would be too obvious.

Link Posted: 12/7/2010 11:59:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Laugh it up chairforce. Uriarte is a Marine, It's like 2 black guys using the "N" word to each other. coming from you maytag repairman looking, transformer logo having, non-warfighting fucknuts...its not as funny. So spin your aeron chair around and go back to complaining about the NIPR being too slow.
Link Posted: 12/8/2010 12:00:22 AM EDT
[#18]
That strip about church is awesome. When I was in bootcamp I refused to go to church on sundays. I was one of 3 out of 60 something.
Link Posted: 12/8/2010 12:06:58 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Laugh it up chairforce. Uriarte is a Marine, It's like 2 black guys using the "N" word to each other. coming from you maytag repairman looking, transformer logo having, non-warfighting fucknuts...its not as funny. So spin your aeron chair around and go back to complaining about the NIPR being too slow.

That's odd.  I've never had that problem.

Link Posted: 12/8/2010 12:07:39 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Ahh, another one hitch wonder, like most shit talking Jarheads. If the Marine corps is so great, why do 60% of you bail out at the first opportunity and spend the rest of your lives talking up about how great it was?  Chest thumping one hitch wonders, the USMC's number one product.
Link Posted: 12/8/2010 12:15:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

IMO the Air Force does it right. We have very few homos, probably because we have our own showers!

Now don't you have some penis to fondle?
Link Posted: 12/8/2010 12:16:19 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Lol.

Link Posted: 12/8/2010 12:32:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/8/2010 12:33:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's odd.  I've never had that problem.

http://www.af.mil/shared/media/ggallery/webgraphic/AFG-100527-003.jpg

touche' sir....touche'
Link Posted: 12/8/2010 12:39:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
IMO the Air Force does it right. We have very few homos, probably because we have our own showers!

Now don't you have some penis to fondle?

But...but...how would you know?

I mean...I've never been able to tell the difference between a gay man and an Airman, and I was in the Navy.
Link Posted: 12/8/2010 12:41:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ahh, another one hitch wonder, like most shit talking Jarheads. If the Marine corps is so great, why do 60% of you bail out at the first opportunity and spend the rest of your lives talking up about how great it was?  Chest thumping one hitch wonders, the USMC's number one product.

You are sadly mistaken in applying that to me. The infantry is HARD. It's not somewhere you spend 20yrs. Combat arms is hard on the body. It's a young mans game. We get in, serve our country, and get the fuck out. If all I did was wrench on airplanes or sit in a cubicIe shuffling personnel files I wouldnt understand Marines either.

I did 8yrs, then became a contractor. I have spent at least half of every year for the last 8yrs in a combat zone. Since you're airforce I will type slow. Eight...years...is...more...than...one...hitch.

Don't lash out at me and assume I'm a "one hitch wonder" just because you made a career of mediocrity in a nearly irrelevant organization.
Link Posted: 12/8/2010 12:46:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Getting a little heated in here...
Link Posted: 12/8/2010 12:51:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Don't lash out at me and assume I'm a "one hitch wonder" just because you made a career of mediocrity in a nearly irrelevant organization.

I wasn't "lashing out" at you, I was responding to your usual half hearted shit talking.  Like most jarheads, your half-assed insults never get very creative or accurate, so there's never anything to get upset about.  So you did two hitches before you jumped ship?  Wow, what dedication!
Link Posted: 12/8/2010 12:52:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Love the new Avatar, Subnet!
Link Posted: 12/8/2010 12:53:34 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is actually closer to 80-90 percent and that is how we build and design our force. A younger, more aggressive force works better for infantry centric combat.  We don't want to keep most Marines in service, we want a high turn over of forces.

It is also why the Marine Corps is cost wise one of the cheaper forces, when 60 percent of a services costs are on people, more junior people mean it costs less.
Link Posted: 12/8/2010 12:55:48 AM EDT
[#31]
I got nothing but love for my blue-suited brethren. My best friend from childhood and my brother are career AF NCOs so I have a window into their worthlessness (lulz). Calling me a "one hitch wonder" is almost guaranteed to provoke a disproportionate response considering how much war I have participated in. Especially when that insult comes from a remf that does 4 month deployments, if he deploys at all.
Link Posted: 12/8/2010 12:57:43 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Love the new Avatar, Subnet!

Link Posted: 12/8/2010 12:58:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I got nothing but love for my blue-suited brethren. My best friend from childhood and my brother are career AF NCOs so I have a window into their worthlessness (lulz). Calling me a "one hitch wonder" is almost guaranteed to provoke a disproportionate response considering how much war I have participated in. Especially when that insult comes from a remf that does 4 month deployments, if he deploys at all.

I'm AF and would like to know how to get one of these 4 month deployments! I've been getting fucked!
Link Posted: 12/8/2010 12:59:07 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wasn't "lashing out" at you, I was responding to your usual half hearted shit talking.  Like most jarheads, your half-assed insults never get very creative or accurate, so there's never anything to get upset about.  So you did two hitches before you jumped ship?  Wow, what dedication!

It is much easier to be dedicated in an organization that does not cause you to suffer all that much, you have the shortest deployments, lowest KIA rate, best living standards and most civilian like of all the military organizations.  Most will never have to sleep in a hole in the ground, shoot people, go 4 months without showering, live in the elements or have to carry your wounded to an extract.  So yes it is much easier for those in the Air Force to choose to stay blue.
Link Posted: 12/8/2010 1:03:29 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I often see people write that same sentiment.  Sometimes in jest, sometimes not.

When your cutting score goes through the roof, and the only senior enlisted left are all idiots that will get you killed, sometimes the writings on the wall.

Maybe it has a lot to do with your buddies getting turned inside out by IEDs, or tore up by RPG's.
There's a lot of one pump Army also, it's not limited to the Marines, but we're more vocal about it because at least when I was in, there was only 16,000 active duty Infantry!  Less Infantry Marines total than  one Army Infantry Division (and they have a couple).
Think about that, when you hear about everything the Marines accomplish in the GWOT, the tip of the spear is outnumbered by pretty much every profession around.  There's probably more cab drivers in New York than active Marines.  Hell, the average level for the entire active duty Marines is 250,000!
So yea, we're proud, and talk shit.  So what?  Who's going to stop us?  Or say we don't rate?  

Link Posted: 12/8/2010 1:06:38 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm AF and would like to know how to get one of these 4 month deployments! I've been getting fucked!

LOL, yeah no shit.

why is it always the "My life is so tough cause I'm a grunt" types that piss and moan about how unfair it is and that they have it the worst? Guess what, if you wanted a job that was easy on you then yah should have either picked your fucking job or spelled your name right on the ASVAB. I know plenty of trigger pullers that love their job and know everyone has a roll. I see more of the infantry types cry about how hard it is when it comes time to load a cargo plane than you would expect... but I guess pushing thousands of pounds of cargo around all day isn't hard on the body is it?

the rest of us dont cry, we do our jobs with pride and see the whole machine at work.
Link Posted: 12/8/2010 1:21:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Who here wants to hear how I fought the good fight by serving 67 days in the AOR for AEF 5/6 2008-2009?

I guess that makes it more like AEF 6 than 5/6, no?

To think, I'm headed back to the Canoe Club in 2011...
Link Posted: 12/8/2010 1:25:30 AM EDT
[#38]
Im not saying "my life is so tough"because I was a grunt.  Im simply saying that the Corps has high turn over due mostly to the ravaging effects of combat arms careers in the body. I actually work harder and see more "shit" as a contractor than I ever did as a Marine and I was in a fairly high speed organization when I was in. Its probably fairly safe to say that the average "one hitch wonder" from the Corps has done more in this war than the average AF E-7 with 16.  It's not uncommon to see LCpl's in their "Chariles" with 4 rows of ribbons. REAL ribbons, not that bullshit you get for qualifying with the rifle with the .22 adapter or the ISMT.
Link Posted: 12/8/2010 1:26:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
but I guess pushing thousands of pounds of cargo around all day isn't hard on the body is it?

We have air wing types also and no it doesn't compare the Grunts (I am not a grunt) age much quicker than our 130 or heavy lift helicopter guys
Link Posted: 12/8/2010 1:26:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I often see people write that same sentiment.  Sometimes in jest, sometimes not.

When your cutting score goes through the roof, and the only senior enlisted left are all idiots that will get you killed, sometimes the writings on the wall.

Maybe it has a lot to do with your buddies getting turned inside out by IEDs, or tore up by RPG's.

There's a lot of one pump Army also, it's not limited to the Marines, but we're more vocal about it because at least when I was in, there was only 16,000 active duty Infantry!  Less Infantry Marines total than  one Army Infantry Division (and they have a couple).

Think about that, when you hear about everything the Marines accomplish in the GWOT, the tip of the spear is outnumbered by pretty much every profession around.  There's probably more cab drivers in New York than active Marines.  Hell, the average level for the entire active duty Marines is 250,000!

So yea, we're proud, and talk shit.  So what?  Who's going to stop us?  Or say we don't rate?  

At our height we hit 212,000, our target and Congressionally authorized end-strength was 202K.   When you were in there around 25,000 infantry in the Marines, now there is a bit over 30,000.
Link Posted: 12/8/2010 1:27:18 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Who here wants to hear how I fought the good fight by serving 67 days in the AOR for AEF 5/6 2008-2009?

I guess that makes it more like AEF 6 than 5/6, no?

The cut of your jib.....I like it.

i would have a beer with this guy.  

To think, I'm headed back to the Canoe Club in 2011...

Link Posted: 12/8/2010 1:29:09 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/8/2010 1:30:11 AM EDT
[#43]
As an outsider, it's hard to watch an inter-service rivalry unfold. I get it when it's good natured ribbing, but for some reason, it's hard for me to read it when it takes a somber tone.
Link Posted: 12/8/2010 1:30:52 AM EDT
[#44]
An Air Farce baggage handler is talking shit to a Marine grunt. Only on the internet.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/8/2010 1:38:03 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

An Air Farce baggage handler is talking shit to a Marine grunt. Only on the internet.

Oh no... I've seen that shit in person hundreds of times.

There's usually beer, whiskey and Jeremiah Weed involved.

Link Posted: 12/8/2010 1:38:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Jeremiah Weed involved.

That is some nasty stuff.
Link Posted: 12/8/2010 1:39:41 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

At our height we hit 212,000, our target and Congressionally authorized end-strength was 202K.   When you were in there around 25,000 infantry in the Marines, now there is a bit over 30,000.

Eh, probably, it's been 6 years since I saw the 2004 almanac   Still, points the same, we do more with less.   Looking at the 201o almanac it's saying there's only 5700 Marines in Iraq?  Is that right?

Link Posted: 12/8/2010 1:39:56 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

baggage handler my ass. Half you fucking guys have your "silver spoon in the AF mouths" mentality that is fucking horse shit. Two sides to the AF, the whiney fucking babies in offices who bitch about AC, and then those of us that work ourselves to the bone so that we can make sure we do our best on our end of the fight.

My job is to get you guys your bullets, beans and when the war was in the early stages I was also pushing off all the up armor kits so you guys are rolling around in those tin topped hummers. Unlike the other lazy fucks I am the guy in ABUs that works along side you guys so you can move your shit because I realize I have the technical expertise (and yes, calculating tie-down for your heavy shit is important) I make sure I do all I can to help those that wan to help themselves as well.

I dont piss and moan because someon else has a better/easier or seemingly cushier job than I do because I know there are other folks in other areas who do have it worse. I am not talking shit but trying to put some fucking perspective into the narrow minds of some of these folks who are high enough on their horse to try putting down someone else's service.

cargo, personnel and meidcal evacs are all shit that I handle and I do it with pride in the work I do and knowing my place and everyone elses.

fuck you folks that think you are better than me or that your services is higher than mine.
Link Posted: 12/8/2010 1:41:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/8/2010 1:42:08 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Eh, probably, it's been 6 years since I saw the 2004 almanac   Still, points the same, we do more with less.   Looking at the 201o almanac it's saying there's only 5700 Marines in Iraq?  Is that right?

HQMC figure is under 50 operationally deployed Marines to Iraq we have a few  IAs to the green zone and one team of adviser to the Iraqi Marine Corps.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top