Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/9/2022 3:22:58 PM EDT
Anton Iagounov claims he was a federal agent, federal protection officer, peace officer, went undercover as a prison guard (using his real name ), you name it.  And apparently he was the "lead" investigator into the Tupak Shakur murder, which seems odd as he (Iagounov) was only 11 years old when 2Pac was murdered .  And to top it off, he claims to have gone "undercover" at a Nevada brothel.  It didn't go well when he was stopped by a deputy sheriff in Nevada and ended up in handcuffs.

I can't find anything to support the guy as being an Air Force OSI agent like HIS Youtube title says (yes, it is his channel).  Red/blue lights, FBI badge, etc. were located during the traffic stop.  I'm trying to figure out his ARFCOM screen name.

FBI Arrested by Dumb Cops | Investigating Public Corruption 1/2

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/9/2022 3:24:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/9/2022 3:40:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Probably has an underscore name.

Link Posted: 12/9/2022 4:18:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Sigh, so sad is the sickness
Link Posted: 12/9/2022 4:24:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@rogueboss
View Quote

dammit, I never did find out what was so revolutionary about his cooler design.
Link Posted: 12/9/2022 4:34:53 PM EDT
[#5]
What’s even more odd about the video…is that the owner of the channel posting it is none other than Anton himself
Link Posted: 12/9/2022 4:38:49 PM EDT
[#6]
send him back to Russia
Link Posted: 12/9/2022 5:30:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What’s even more odd about the video…is that the owner of the channel posting it is none other than Anton himself
View Quote

I wonder if the fbi recovers unused user accounts for cred.
Link Posted: 12/9/2022 5:39:32 PM EDT
[#8]
I think most arfcommers have more self respect than to want to be mistaken for an FBI agent, OP.
Link Posted: 12/9/2022 5:50:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

That begs the question....WHY post them to Youtube?  He isn't Air Force OSI and certainly has never been a federal agent or an LEO.  I'm guessing he likely got copies of the police body cam footage through discovery after he was arrested driving a police interceptor with red/blue emergency lights and a FBI badge.

https://www.youtube.com/@ninjavelli/videos

Definitely MUST be a member here.
Link Posted: 12/9/2022 7:09:46 PM EDT
[#10]
LOL. One officer working, 5 others watching him.

Officer keeps calling him Bro, like he's his friend.

Interesting to watch. I guess they get real excited over some lights. I wish they'd get more excited over people texting on their phones while operating vehicles. It's crazy.
Link Posted: 12/9/2022 7:23:21 PM EDT
[#11]
He should team up with Jeremy DeWitte to become an unstoppable crime fighting machine!
Link Posted: 12/9/2022 8:56:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
He should team up with Jeremy DeWitte to become an unstoppable crime fighting machine!
View Quote

They are both posting their adventures on Youtube, so I guess it's a start!  Metro State in Nevada!
Top Top