Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2008 3:03:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/20/2008 3:04:08 PM EDT by Skg_Mre_Lght]
I have noticed many posts on here that start with, "Why do liberals ______....?)

Communist Manifesto (The Marxist "Constitution")

Read it, understand it, and know it. You can apply this to anyone (especially politicians) and with a little more modern wording, their roots will show.

Pay special attention to the first part "I -- BOURGEOIS AND PROLETARIANS".

Whenever there is an election, put a copy of both our Constitution, and the Communist Manifesto as written by Marx, and go down the list to help understand your candidate's beliefs.

You will quickly notice that Welfare, Minimum Wage, Gun Control, Taxes, and everything else in the Democratic Party's mantra fall into the beliefs of Marxism.
Link Posted: 8/4/2008 9:34:31 PM EDT
I thought it appropriate to bump this post tonight.
Link Posted: 8/4/2008 9:36:21 PM EDT
yep
Link Posted: 8/4/2008 9:37:58 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/4/2008 9:39:08 PM EDT

Originally Posted By kpel308:
On the level?

Traveling East.
Link Posted: 8/4/2008 9:41:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/4/2008 9:42:02 PM EDT by GUNSFORHIRE]

You will quickly notice that Welfare, Minimum Wage, Gun Control, Taxes, and everything else in the Democratic Party's mantra fall into the beliefs of Marxism.

QFT
Link Posted: 8/11/2008 4:35:58 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/11/2008 4:42:50 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Skg_Mre_Lght:
I have noticed many posts on here that start with, "Why do liberals ______....?)

Communist Manifesto (The Marxist "Constitution")

Read it, understand it, and know it. You can apply this to anyone (especially politicians) and with a little more modern wording, their roots will show.

Pay special attention to the first part "I -- BOURGEOIS AND PROLETARIANS".

Whenever there is an election, put a copy of both our Constitution, and the Communist Manifesto as written by Marx, and go down the list to help understand your candidate's beliefs.

Thank you, Andrew Wilkow
Top Top