Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/7/2023 10:30:21 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 10:32:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I was rooting the tear gas... These people need to be run the fuck out of this state.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 10:33:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Legal observer, eh?  Was he wearing a suit, or was he dressed like the antifa tards?  

Body cam footage should be informative.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 10:33:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was rooting the tear gas... These people need to be run the fuck out of this statecountry.
View Quote

Fixed.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 10:36:32 AM EDT
[#4]
They're lucky I'm not the King of Georgia. I believe in shooting arsonists.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 10:37:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Legal observer, eh?  Was he wearing a suit, or was he dressed like the antifa tards?  

View Quote

I saw the mugshot in another thread. Dressed casually but not head to toe in black.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 10:39:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not a player, just a referee.  Naw!
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 10:40:06 AM EDT
[#7]
So…they are suggesting that “legal observer” is an actual thing that has carve outs in the laws that allow “legal observers” to be present and support illegal activity?

Huh, I learned something today
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 10:40:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Not heavy enough imo.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 10:41:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 10:43:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Was he shouting legal advise as they broke the law?

" Don't throw that explosive,that's assault with a deadly weapon!"

Antifa obviously ignored his legal advice.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 10:44:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So…they are suggesting that “legal observer” is an actual thing that has carve outs in the laws that allow “legal observers” to be present and support illegal activity?

Huh, I learned something today
View Quote

Don't ha know being a lawyer gives you the right to trespass, and participate in violent riots.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 10:46:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I saw the mugshot in another thread. Dressed casually but not head to toe in black.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Assuming (and it's a hell of an assumption) that he was actually a "legal observer" and not taking part in the festivities, he should have dressed the part.  Maybe that sounds shallow or petty, but a guy in a jacket and tie tends to get treated a little differently than a guy dressed like a hobo.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 10:48:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Morris Dees and SLPC are communists. May the Doom be upon them.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 10:48:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Don't ha know being a lawyer gives you the right to trespass, and participate in violent riots.
View Quote

It doesn't.  Each state's rules of professional conduct tends to be pretty clear on that point.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 10:49:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Legal observers are a long-established part of protesting, at least by the left, and I have personally attended protests in the capacity of a LO after going through a NLG training course.

A few points:

-there’s no *legal* carve-out for LOs. Your own behavior is your only defense.
-Ergo, you can’t trespass and be legally safe. At all.
-if he’s really a LO he is honor-bound to not actively participate in the actual protest
-he should have had multiple recording devices. The job of a LO is just that: observe from a legal standpoint. Record everything. Multiple cameras or recorders. Constant note taking. A warning to ‘your side’ before the event that you are observing the behaviors of all parties involved. You don’t have to snitch on your own people but the reality that they’re being watched should, in theory, keep both sides honest. When you see suspect behavior you record it, regardless of which side.

If it comes out that he was acting within those parameters I’ll support his release. I’m not holding my breath.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 10:52:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I was rooting the tear gas... These people need to be run the fuck out of this state.
View Quote
Wrong, they need to be guest of your state for a bunch of years.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 10:54:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Legal observers are a long-established part of protesting, at least by the left, and I have personally attended protests in the capacity of a LO after going through a NLG training course.

A few points:

-there's no *legal* carve-out for LOs. Your own behavior is your only defense.
-Ergo, you can't trespass and be legally safe. At all.
-if he's really a LO he is honor-bound to not actively participate in the actual protest
-he should have had multiple recording devices. The job of a LO is just that: observe from a legal standpoint. Record everything. Multiple cameras or recorders. Constant note taking. A warning to 'your side' before the event that you are observing the behaviors of all parties involved. You don't have to snitch on your own people but the reality that they're being watched should, in theory, keep both sides honest. When you see suspect behavior you record it, regardless of which side.

If it comes out that he was acting within those parameters I'll support his release. I'm not holding my breath.
View Quote
This is kinda where I'm at, but if they are truly LO's they need to be neutral parties, not there to "support their cause".
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 10:56:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't think it matters as he was acting as a lawyer for them he had a legal duty to report any pending illegal activities they may be planning. He did not.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 10:56:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Assuming (and it's a hell of an assumption) that he was actually a "legal observer" and not taking part in the festivities, he should have dressed the part.  Maybe that sounds shallow or petty, but a guy in a jacket and tie tends to get treated a little differently than a guy dressed like a hobo.
View Quote

Again, having been there and done that, it isn’t petty, it’s SOP. LOs are supposed to be readily distinguishable from protestors. The concept is similar to a combat medic. Your life or freedom might depend on the other side recognizing the distinction so you’d better make an attempt to be obvious.

ETA: to clarify I *think* I remember dress/attire being covered in training, but I’m 100% certain I was readily identifiable as a LO during the actual events I attended.

Not saying it would have kept me from being arrested, but as long as my behavior was lawful it would have helped my release to have been readily ‘picked out of a crowd’.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 10:56:58 AM EDT
[#20]
The SPLC is a domestic terrorist organization.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 10:57:56 AM EDT
[#21]
I guess he forgot to change out his ANTIFA patch for this one before the law showed up.

Link Posted: 3/7/2023 10:59:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Well, they would say that,now wouldn't they ?
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 10:59:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Don't know how being a lawyer gives you the right to trespass, and participate in violent riots.
View Quote

That was his cover.   Go be 100% involved in the mayhem then when you get hemmed up claim you were just "an observer" and a journalist.  Seen it several times during the summer of riots.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 11:01:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Well, they would say that,now wouldn't they ?
View Quote

Never forget the ‘medic’ that tried to kill St. Kyle.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 11:02:31 AM EDT
[#25]
The NLG said as a legal observer, Jurgens’ role includes “supporting movement organizers and activists.”
View Quote

"Supporting" goes a bit beyond "observing".  In fact, "supporting" implies taking an active role in what the organizers and activists were doing, which includes destruction of property.

Good arrest.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 11:03:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Everyone there is a “medic” or “press”.  Open season on them.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 11:03:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Never forget the ‘medic’ that tried to kill St. Kyle.
View Quote

Exactly.  Running around  claiming "Medic" while putting pistols in people's faces.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 11:04:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.  Horrible people.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 11:04:43 AM EDT
[#29]
We are at a point where there are no innocent bystanders-on either side.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 11:05:34 AM EDT
[#30]
I was hoping to see the cops ram the gate the scum were hiding behind.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 11:06:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have a nice Federal Prison
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 11:08:27 AM EDT
[#32]
“The SPLC has and will continue to urge de-escalation of violence and police use of force against Black, Brown and Indigenous communities — working in partnership with these communities to dismantle white supremacy, strengthen intersectional movements and advance the human rights of all people.”

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 11:09:29 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
They're lucky I'm not the King of Georgia. I believe in shooting arsonists.
View Quote

I agreed with Mayor Richard J. Daley when he said something like shoot to kill anyone throwing Molotov cocktails. I think this goes back to the democratic riots held in Chicago.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 11:10:06 AM EDT
[#34]
As a lawyer, he should have known better than to participate in illegal activities. He will get his day in court, let the chips fall where they may…
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 11:10:44 AM EDT
[#35]
SPLC is a hate group funded by anti-American interests founded by a communist.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 11:15:27 AM EDT
[#36]
When protestors start rioting they are no longer protesting.

Hook those fuckers up and put them in a hard labor camp for 5 years as a problem solving experiment.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 11:21:42 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
As a lawyer, he should have known better than to participate in illegal activities. He will get his day in court, let the chips fall where they may…
View Quote

He's a member of the Georgia Bar.  Wonder what their level of tolerance is for this sort of thing?
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 11:34:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I don't think it matters as he was acting as a lawyer for them he had a legal duty to report any pending illegal activities they may be planning. He did not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then charge him with conspiracy to commit domestic terrorism and conspiracy to commit arson.  Then lock him up for a couple decades.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 11:35:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Sometimes this guy is needed
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 11:36:31 AM EDT
[#40]
SPLC are the same assholes that “advise” our FBI and DOJ on domestic terrorism. They are biased to say the very least.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 11:38:55 AM EDT
[#41]
So if I'm in the car when my fellow car buddies hop out and rob a place,
and I know they're gonna rob the place because I've been in on the conversations where they talked about robbing the place,
and I sit in the car watch them rob the place,
and one of them gets killed,
and we all get caught after "they" robbed the place,
I can just claim that I'm a "legal observer" and get off scot free?  
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 11:46:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
SPLC is a hate group funded by anti-American interests founded by a communist.
View Quote

A lot of stupid or misguided Americans also donate to them.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 11:47:59 AM EDT
[#43]
SPLC sounds like another Terrorist Org
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 11:49:16 AM EDT
[#44]
They keep fucking around and Georgia is gonna call the Ohio National Guard.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 11:52:11 AM EDT
[#45]
Leftist words no longer have any meaning to me.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 12:02:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

He is a pedo too. A pattern...
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 12:04:16 PM EDT
[#47]
SPLC personnel involved in anti police criminal activity….

Link Posted: 3/7/2023 12:15:44 PM EDT
[#48]
The NLG members seem to do a lot of texting when they are standing next to groups of officers.....almost like they are letting protestors know who is where and what is being planned.   They also do seem to get sensitive when they notice you looking over their shoulder at their phones when they arent paying attention.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 12:25:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The NLG members seem to do a lot of texting when they are standing next to groups of officers.....almost like they are letting protestors know who is where and what is being planned.   They also do seem to get sensitive when they notice you looking over their shoulder at their phones when they arent paying attention.
View Quote

They vid record to bring charges. Hope all those guys had Covid masks on while arresting the antifa dirtbags.
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 12:26:54 PM EDT
[#50]
SPLC is a hate group. A bunch of terrorist supporting communist scum.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top