BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 32
Posted: 2/23/2018 7:21:44 PM EDT
Quoted:
4/1/2018 Updates for Florida Members

1. https://www.ammoland.com/wp-content/uploads/2018403/Florida-Carry-Second-Amendment-March-2018.jpg?24c83b

Okay folks..... we need to burn some shoe leather this month.

@M4A1Carbine
@SGB
@polishkebasa
@chapperjoe
@davidr001
@david05111
@Acedraven
@protus
@Makarov
@orpheus762x51
@Inimicalone
@Doritodust
@ARDunstan
@Yingster
@jim02
@Porkman
@Trmaher
@Alexville
@103
@japsw20
@davewvu86
@HKUSP9v1
@gym007
@OutOfNames
@Rickysharon
@Dogue
@TitleII
@Rickysharon
@MRW
@PR361
@Mattyvac
@FB41
@spartacus2002
@Twitchy
@Sweet5ltr
@FouQuoi
@HiFlow
@FLAL1A
@Ruun
@Mustang-Man
@flbulldog
@cavegeo
@NightOwl
@floridacop
@Mudfoot
@autococker07
@amd_dude
@avmech
@chapperjoe
@Promtcy
@PilotAlso
@JohnnyTactical305
@HappyLife_NoWife
@derwood67
@funshot
@stoner63a
@helix139
@PRCDaedalus
@Rick_A
@Hey-Mikey
@GC456
@bluecord114
@miwafr
@TrackSol
@getawheel
@Rusty_Jeeper
@salsa
@blkadder
@superdoc
@PearlGirl
@stacks04
@J-Lock
@KPR
@dade_shooter
@protus
@PARover
@SaltwaterCowboy
@MRTsHaircut
@BeltFed_1
@Onefast93z28
@somedude
@jameshartman123
@Pyrates_Life
@MrHold
@THEBAUMER
@tacklenut
@disparcher91
@CMB350
@dogrunner
@flpickupman
@Jurisprudent

1. https://www.ammoland.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Florida-Carry-Second-Amendment-March-2018.jpg?24c83b

Florida Carry's Region 5 Lead, Kevin Sona (EMAIL AT [email protected]), is coordinating the organization's first Second Amendment open carry march on Saturday, April 7th 2018 from 9:00am to 3:00pm in Ocala, Florida. Marchers will meet at Martin Luther King Jr. Park at 1510 NW 4th St., and walk to Tuscawilla Park for some freshwater fishing.

Google Map Link to the Park

Florida Law

GET YOUR FRESH WATER FISHING LICENSE FOR $17.00 STRAIGHT FROM FLORIDA ONLINE

You must be actively fishing when doing this event. So bring fishing gear and have the fishing license!

2. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZd5Wu7UMAIikKv.jpg:large

https://i.imgur.com/kGrsyt1.jpg

Official Link to the National Event Page

Shoot Straight is providing buses to this event.

Shoot Straight Locations and contact information.

CALL THEM AND VERIFY

Apopka
1349 S. Orange Blossom Trail Apopka, Florida 32703
Phone: 407-889-0842

Fax: 407-880-2083
Email: [email protected]

Casselberry
4700 S. Hwy. 17-92
Casselberry, Florida 32707
Phone: 407-834-2242
Fax: 407-834-8185

Clearwater
4594 Ulmerton Road
Clearwater, Florida 33762
Phone: 727-546-4447

Fax: 727-545-5558

Sarasota
2335 University Pkwy
Sarasota, Florida 34243
Phone: 941-360-2335
Fax: 941-351-1056

West Palm Beach
7171 Southern Blvd.
West Palm Beach, Florida 33413
Phone: 561-721-7171
Fax: 561-721-7177

Lakeland
230 N. Lake Parker Ave.
Lakeland, Florida 33801
Phone: 863-937-8021
Fax: 863-937-9301

Fort Myers
2418 Colonial Blvd.
Ft. Myers, Florida 33907
Phone: 239-939-0357
Fax: 239-418-0306

Ft. Lauderdale
2200 S. State Road #7
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 33317
Phone: 954-641-4040
Fax: 954-641-4041

3. https://i.imgur.com/vB0xLJw.jpg

Jon Gutmacher's Post on his Website

I spoke with Mr. Gutmacher (Lawyer and writer of the Florida Firearms: Law, Use &; Ownership books). He confirmed that Shoot Straight is trying to get 50 buses for the April 14th Rally at the Capitol.

Additionally, Jon Gutmacher is trying to get things in order for a rally around July 28. It is right before the Primaries happen for our elections. He has asked for volunteers.

Email him at [email protected] and put in the title "I WANT TO HELP".

He wants the following when you email him.

Name
County you live in
Email Address
Phone Number

@Alnen123
Can you please contact Georgia Carry and let them know what's going on here and if they can help with Jon Gutmacher's event.
View Quote
https://www.facebook.com/groups/213224415896282/

The slack has been set up and can be joined here

Local organizers needed to plan at this time.

Attire
The attire for this even will be casual. Nothing with holes, dress like you want to represent a just cause.
All else fails, come as you are. This includes all walks of life the most important part is that you are there.

Key Aspects
The goal is to  get everyone that loves freedom together on a local level at the state capitol. Also,  gathering names for a national gathering suggestions welcome, and remember we're all friends here.

The local part needs to be organized ASAP, we don't have time to waste. There will be talk about legislation in days, while we try to organize for months? That doesn't work, now let's get in gear and get this rolling.

I think it is time that we all gather and start protesting the infringement of our rights. The other guys protest and is appears to work for them. Why do we all just sit around and take the ass pounding that is given to us? This is provided by the people who we elect to govern us and protect our rights. These are the same rights that our founding fathers have given us.
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."
View Quote
The bill of rights falling under the Liberty aspect of this. We need to utilize these rights for self preservation from tyranny, which is what is happening now with this legislation. What could they do about us exercising out lawful right to be all kitted the fk out, carrying our rifles in mass. This is part of our right to bear arms, arfcom lawyers what say you?

Attachment Attached File

Need a title and date added to this also optimized for office printer

Other ideas welcome for flyer

This was updated to reflect the getting the permits and making sure we don't get arrested for showing up.
TBD - date

Iwo jima monument va - first location
Local state capitol - second location

Quoted: (Updated from page 19)
Colion Noir
[email protected]

Mark Larue
[email protected] (does not work) please let me know if someone has this

Dana Loesch
[email protected] (does not work) please let me know if someone has this

Larry Potterfield
[email protected]

Neverenuffammo
[email protected]

Iraqveteran8888
[email protected]

Tim (Military Arms Channel)
[email protected]

Milo
[email protected]

Ben Shapiro
[email protected]

Steven Crowder (scroll to bottom)
https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/contact/

Lisa Boothe
http://www.lisaboothe.com/contact/

Katie Pavlich
https://www.katiepavlich.com/contact

[email protected]
Removed,  he knows about this, lay off the emails

[email protected]
Same as above

Lets get those emails going

If anyone has more emails I should add just im me and I'll edit this post so they are all in one spot.

Quoted:
To whom it may concern:
It must be a very relieved feeling to not have to bear the burden of your convictions. I speak for many that wouldn't know. If we say something, it's because we mean it, and we don't arrive at our opinions lightly. We're not impressionable kids that have been brainwashed with the dream of a shiny utopia of fairness, protesting whatever the catch phrase of the day is with our lattes and face masks. We are fathers, mothers, men, and women that go to work every day to provide for our families. We are not all exactly alike, or believe in the same things, but we believe in the Land of Opportunity. We are all colors, shapes, religions, genders, and sexual orientations. We are mature enough to leave one another alone and let others live their lives, as they see fit, as long as it doesn't impose upon the freedom of others. We have carved out our existence in this beautiful country that our friends and loved ones have laid down their lives for. We can close our eyes and see their faces. We would prefer to happily live out the rest of our days looking into the beautiful, innocent eyes of our children without interruption. We may not arrive by the bus load to protest, but trust me, we are watching. Unlike most of you, many of us have actually seen violence first hand, and do not take it lightly. We've smelled bodies burning, heard the blood curdling cries of horror, and had our nostrils filled with the unforgettable smell of rotting flesh. If I never see a drop of blood again, that suits me just fine. But, if you for a second think that we are not willing to do whatever it takes to defend Liberty, you're sadly mistaken. Do not back us into a corner. If you do, don't bring a hashtag to a gun fight.

-The Silent Majority

Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:23:24 PM EDT
[#1]
It is important that everyone have a funny hat.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:23:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Most of us have jobs.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:25:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Most of us have jobs.
View Quote
Weekend to the local state capitol
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:26:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I have some vacation time i could use the bikers get sturgis why don't we have a yearly ?
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:26:58 PM EDT
[#5]
In for me.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:27:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Most of us have jobs.
View Quote
The only people who can do these marches and protests are generally groups affiliated with democratic entitlement programs. Rest of us have to work to make sure they are funded.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:28:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Maybe we should ALL call in a personal day.

Take monday off, don a tri corner hat, grab some Gadsen flags, and march.

Shit, everyone would take notice because shit wouldn't get done.
Nobody gives a fuck if highschoolers don't show up.

Of course that would require GD to leave the basement.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:29:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The only people who can do these marches and protests are generally groups affiliated with democratic entitlement programs. Rest of us have to work to make sure they are funded.
View Quote
I know trust me i get it but if we don't do something now there won't be anything left
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:29:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Most of us have jobs.
View Quote
Big picture wise this is why the left keeps advancing.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:30:06 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm in.

Too many in here bitching or whining or "I have a job"

Maybe we should show some balls and guts for a change.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:30:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
...sorry we lost the country and our freedom, but I had to work. Hahahahaha you sound like cops hiding behind cars while a school is under siege

For fuck sake
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:30:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Fuck the jobs. Take a damn day off. I’ll shut my business down for the day. Lets go.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:31:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I think its time we all gathered and started protesting infringement on our rights the other guys do it and it it works for them,  why do we all just sit around and take the ass pounding that's governed upon us by people we elected to protect these rights, they were not given by any man but by inumerated by God for self preservation from tyranny, which is exactly what is happening, whay would they do or what could they say about the people exercising our lawful right to be all kitted the fk out carrying or rifles in masse, arfcom lawyers what say you
View Quote
I agree.

You don't have to bring guns etc either. Just show up. Our side needs to get motivated because the other side sure as hell is.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:31:38 PM EDT
[#14]
In theory I like the idea.  In reality, a million men carrying rifles would be considered an army.

I'd expect to be met with tanks.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:34:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
Not picking on you but when in the fuck did our side insists on protesters look like Hollywood movie stars?

It's such a weird phenomenon.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:35:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Will there be womenz and burgers and free pmags?...then I’m in!
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:36:00 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm pretty sure we can gather more rifles than the US standing army if you guys would get out of the basement
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:37:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Most of us have jobs.
View Quote
I can get a few days off, if someone could stake me air fare, car rental, hotel fees, bail, and lawyer retainer.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:38:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Everyone bring gun cases.  Might be empty, might have bumpstocked nuclear assault machine rifles with the shoulder things on them.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:39:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Fuck the jobs. Take a damn day off. I’ll shut my business down for the day. Lets go.
View Quote
Fuck yeah
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:40:07 PM EDT
[#21]
You know, it would not play on TV as well, but what if we march on our State capitals?

Cheaper, easier.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:40:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I can get a few days off, if someone could stake me air fare, car rental, hotel fees, bail, and lawyer retainer.
View Quote
Now your thinking that's why we have a whole team of arfcom lawyers i want to keep this peaceful lawful and a show of support for our country and our rights,  hopefully the tree of liberty won't need watering yet
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:41:38 PM EDT
[#23]
I'll shut my company down and bring all of em with me
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:43:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
In theory I like the idea.  In reality, a million men carrying rifles would be considered an army.

View Quote
So????
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:43:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Black 2x4s(rifle length). IF enough people participate, you could leave behind a nice pile of lumber. Signed come and take them.

Maybe a mailing campaign.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:44:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:45:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Black 2x4s(rifle length). IF enough people participate, you could leave behind a nice pile of lumber. Signed come and take them.

View Quote
Both good ideas
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:46:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
...sorry we lost the country and our freedom, but I had to work. Hahahahaha you sound like cops hiding behind cars while a school is under siege

For fuck sake
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For fuck sake
17er got it spot on.
Most of GD is like , " well, lets wait see what happens ".
Last time that attitude happens we got the AWB ( with the NRA's assistance ).

I bet most saying that or similar have even called or emailed their senators or congressman.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:47:11 PM EDT
[#29]
it would take a leader
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:47:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
When their talking about lowering the voting age to 16 and raising the age to buy a rifle to 21 were long past a mailing campaign
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:48:02 PM EDT
[#31]
A large organized march of armed Americans would put fear back into the heart of our corrupt government.

I'd definitely be in.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:48:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Fuck those cunts.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:49:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Most of us have jobs.
View Quote
No one can take a day or two off?
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:49:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
it would take a leader
View Quote
This is true.  Our cause in general needs a good leader.  One who is not afraid to openly speak about what happens to tyrants.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:49:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
A large organized march of armed Americans would put fear back into the heart of our corrupt government.

I'd definitely be in.
View Quote
Same

I'll be there with my plate carrier, SBR, and snow boots
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:50:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

When their talking about lowering the voting age to 16 and raising the age to buy a rifle to 21 were long past a mailing campaign
View Quote
So their responsible enough to say what the laws are but not responsible enough to follow them
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:50:32 PM EDT
[#37]
I wish we could muster a million AR owners to march on DC. There's nothing they could do to stop us.  It would kill the silly argument gun grabbers make about us being no match for the military.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:51:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Ill be there in full kit
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:51:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Everyone bring gun cases.  Might be empty, might have bumpstocked nuclear assault machine rifles with the shoulder things on them.
View Quote
Will the shoulder.things go up?
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:52:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I wish we could muster a million AR owners to march on DC. There's nothing they could do to stop us.  It would kill the silly argument gun grabbers make about us being no match for the military.
View Quote
We could. If a bunch of cunts in pussy hats can do it so could we.

All it takes is the will.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:53:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Bringing a list of demands from the American people wouldn't be too bad either.  The politicians would be sweating worse than Marco Rubio.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:53:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Maybe we need to help change the narrative that march attendance does not necessarily reflect what is important to the people. It just reflects what is important to the people who march.  We should have a rally or something.

I would write more, but I have to go pick up my kid at a birthday party.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:53:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I think its time we all gathered and started protesting infringement on our rights the other guys do it and it it works for them,  why do we all just sit around and take the ass pounding that's governed upon us by people we elected to protect these rights, they were not given by any man but by inumerated by God for self preservation from tyranny, which is exactly what is happening, whay would they do or what could they say about the people exercising our lawful right to be all kitted the fk out carrying or rifles in masse, arfcom lawyers what say you
View Quote
CNN would infiltrate some assholes wearing swastikas to create a fake news story and it would be the only thing they report on for a week.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:54:12 PM EDT
[#44]
I’m in. Issue OP Order

Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:54:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

We could. If a bunch of cunts in pussy hats can do it so could we.

All it takes is the will.
View Quote
I've never seen your posts before but I'm digging them
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:54:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
it would take a leader
View Quote
@Nolo...
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:55:25 PM EDT
[#47]
A million man march would be great, but leave the AR's home please. And where a suit, or some nice dress clothes. Don't be a bum please........
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:55:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Count me in!
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:55:57 PM EDT
[#49]
but do we have any one to make that many pink vagina hats?
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 7:57:47 PM EDT
[#50]
How about we mail 30rd pmags to reps. in states that don't allow them and then call the cops on them.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top