Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
3/2/2011 6:11:21 PM EDT
Well, I have 70 bucks of gun budget burning a hole in my E-Pocket. I like to support ARFCOM and I see some nice cases in the online store. Don't know if Galati international is USA made or not. I suspect Chinese child labor sweatshop supervised by Aimless. Alternative is Ace Case which is USA made and known to be good quality as I own several.

3/2/2011 6:16:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got the ARF case, and it is indeed made in China (by slave labor, supervised by Aimless).  But it's a nice case.

ETA pics...



3/2/2011 6:20:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I've got the ARF case, and it is indeed made in China (by slave labor, supervised by Aimless).  But it's a nice case.


I'm certain Aimless' QC is brutal. Will probably go Ace Case though.
ETA: that is nice looking.
3/2/2011 6:46:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Ace Case is made about 7 miles south of here. All Chinese immigrants. No penguins in evidence though.

They're paid in dollars at least, not rice.
3/2/2011 6:50:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've got the ARF case, and it is indeed made in China (by slave labor, supervised by Aimless).  But it's a nice case.


I'm certain Aimless' QC is brutal. Will probably go Ace Case though.
ETA: that is nice looking.


There was a note inside mine, it read "help, penguin hurt"...not sure what it meant, so I just tossed it.
3/2/2011 6:54:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I have the ARF discreet rifle case, it is well made and I like it. I've been considering getting the rifle bag/shooting mat combo too.
3/2/2011 6:58:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Mine came with a slip of paper that said "Customer number 1000!" and a herring.
 
3/2/2011 7:05:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Mine came with a slip of paper that said "Customer number 1000!" and a herring.  


Clearly, you must chop down the largest tree in the forrest with the herring...then, maybe you get a prize?
3/3/2011 3:35:15 AM EDT
[#8]
I have several Galati cases. I have one rifle case that came with my hk91 that I boiught 15+ years ago and another that was a present in an arfkom christmas exchange maybe 4 years ago. I cannot tell the two cases apart.



And I do allow the little chinese children out for a half hour a day to mow my lawn, or shovel the drive, as weather dictates, so they are hardly mistreated.
3/3/2011 8:42:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I have several Galati cases. I have one rifle case that came with my hk91 that I boiught 15+ years ago and another that was a present in an arfkom christmas exchange maybe 4 years ago. I cannot tell the two cases apart.

And I do allow the little chinese children out for a half hour a day to mow my lawn, or shovel the drive, as weather dictates, so they are hardly mistreated.


What a guy!!! And they say he is heartless.

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In