Ok, I am moving soon and I need to get rid of some stuff that that will not be going with me.
All of these items are currently in Lansing, Michigan.
I would like to trade them for firearms or firearms related items (mags, ammo, parts, etc.)
Here's what I have:
1. Moviola - I know, you are thinking, what the heck is that? Well, it's an old film editing table, it looks cool, you can splice and dice film and do whatever else you want with it. I think it's 35mm. I have seen one on ebay for $1000 and there is a 16mm version on ebay right now for $1,995. I do not know anything else about it as I inherited it during an eviction. It is VERY heavy. I would guess several hundred pounds. It comes with the console, film previewer screen thingy, and stand. I will NOT move this item. If you want it you will have to come get it and load it yourself. I would recommend four people to load this. I would like to trade this for a firearm. Just make me an offer. I am not looking to get $1,000 for it so don't let those numbers scare you. I just want it out of my garage and would like something nice in return. Maybe you could resell it for a profit??
2. Clothes Dryer - It's an older one, natural gas. Haven't used it for a while since we went to electric, but it worked fine last time I ran it. If you want it, you will have to come get it and load it yourself, it's in my basement so I would recommend an appliance dolly to get it out of the house. Because it's an older model it is a lot heavier than a new one IMO. Make me an offer, all offers considered.
3. Weider 140 weight bench. Includes bench, barbell, leg curl/leg extension attachment, butterfly attachment, 100lbs. weights. I think this was $100 new. Make me an offer, all offers considered. I would consider delivering this in southern Michigan if the trade is right. Otherwise, you are welcome to pick it up.
4. Homemade boat hull - I started building a plywood/epoxy boat some years ago and just kind of quit. It is an 11' hull. The joints have been epoxied and fiberglass reinforced. I have a nice sheet of 3/8" luaun plywood that is still in the garage that was meant for this project. I have done some work on the tiller and daggerboard too. I have done a little work on the mast too. If you would like to take it and finish it you would have a cool little sail/rowbow. I think I can dig up the plans too so you can finish it like the original design. Make me an offer, all offers considered. This item will have to be picked up. The hull is very light.
5. 1993 Plymouth Duster - This car has 196,000 miles on it. The engine runs GREAT!!! However, it needs new front brakes. It is an automatic 3.0liter V-6. It has pretty good acceleration. It has air conditioning but there is a leak in the system. It also needs a new battery. I jump started it the other day (first time in a while) and it started on the 1st try. It has minor oil leaks, loses about a quart every 3000 miles which isn't that bad. Tires are not too bad. A spot on the hood is rusting out. other than that it's in pretty good condition for the age/mileage. Most miles are highway. Over the life of this car, the only thing that ever went wrong with it other than regular maintenance was a clogged radiator a while back. Replaced that with a new one. Still has the original muffler believe it or not! I might have a buyer for this one so if you want it you might have to wait a day or two for me to figure out if the sale is going to go through. You will have to tow the car due to the condition of the front brakes. Make me an offer, all offers considered.
6. Wedding Dress - My wife says this was original a wedding dress size 10 but was altered to a standard women's size 6. Also comes with something called a crinoline. Make me an offer, all offers considered. I will ship this item for the right trade.
7. 15" CRT monitors - I have several 15" CRT monitors. You can have them for free if you want to come get them. Or if you feel like throwing in a magazine or some ammo that would be cool!
8. 6' artificial Christmas tree. Same here, if you want it for free, come get it, donations accepted. You must pick up this item at my house.
9. Treadmill. This is a nice treadmill. It has power incline and goes up to 10mph. I think it has some sort of cusion deck. LED screen that tells you how fast you are going and stuff like that. Just a warning, we might keep this, but we are not sure yet.
That's it for now. Please do not be shy about making an offer on anything. YOu will not hurt my feelings! Let me know if you need pics of anything.
Thanks for looking.
Everything is in Lansing, Michigan.