So, I am probably going to be moving soon and I kind of just want to simply my gun collection. I hardly ever shoot my AR, yet I do not want to get rid of it completely. I've been eyeing just a standard looking AR (like a basic M&P 15, RRA, bushy, etc) for a while now. The upper was purchased brand new from a local gun store and my best estimates put about 800-1000 rounds through it. The MI freefloat handguard was fairly new (last year some time). The gun is a safe queen. I am embarrassed to say I have not shot it in about a year.
I would like to trade my upper and some cash for a nice, but basic complete AR upper. I was thinking (depending on the upper obviously), basic complete upper plus about $150 cash.
Email me through the email link at the bottom of this post. I get email on my phone and check all the time. Don't check IM's as much.
My upper *does not include sights, sling, or sling mount*:
Built new it would be around $750-800
- Rock River Arms 16" mid-length upper (This model here
- Standard RRA BCG
- Mid length gas system w/ low pro gas block
- bird cage flash hider
- Midwest Industries free float rifle length handguard in flat dark earth - MI-T9G2MI Gen2 T-Series One Piece Free Float Handguard, 12-inch Mid-Length
- Handguard endcap
- Black and FDE rail covers (pretty much all the way around)
- Magpul AFG
*does not include sights, sling, or sling mount*
I would like:
- Basic flat top upper (maybe carry handle if the deal is right)
- Standard furniture
- Not a huge round count (similar to mine)
Something like this: