I have the following pistols for sale:
1) Beretta 92FS, 9mm, 99%, US made,4 factory hi cap mags (2 US made and 2 Italian made). $550.
2) Kimber Custom Shop Gold Combat, 99%, .45 ACP, night sights, stainless with Kimpro finish, ambi safety, mag well. $1,100...SOLD PENDING FUNDS...
3) Kimber Classic Stainless series one in 98% condition with the following custom work:
Factory Night Sights (a couple years old, but stable and bright)
Wilson Stainless Steel Mainspring Housing
Ed Brown Hammer Strut
Ed Brown Magazine Release
Ed Brown Hardcore Firing Pin
Wilson “Bulletproof” Firing Pin Stop
McCormick Rosewood Grips (factory rubber grips included too)
The following parts were purchased from and fitted by EGW:
EGW Match Bushing
EGW Slide Stop
Kings Extended Ejector
Stainless Extractor (machined bar-stock steel)
Ed Brown Thumb Safety (trimmed down / low profile)
EGW Hammer, Sear and Disconnector
Trigger Job set at 4 lbs
4) East German Makarov, 96%, 9x18, Novak Low Mount Night Sights. $450.
5) Bulgarian, 99%, 9x18, Holster, cleaning rod and two mags. $185.
6) Smith & Wesson 640, 85%, .38 special, stainless steel. $300.
7) Smith & Wesson 60, 99% like new in box with all papers, .38 special, made in 1967. $400.
All prices include shipping.
Anybody know what I am doing wrong on the pics?