For sale is my FAB-10 rifle.
This rifle was built up on a FAB10 receiver which has a fixed 10-rnd magazine. It was built on exclusively Bushmaster and Colt parts.
* Bushmaster M4 pre-ban flat-top upper
* Bushmaster bolt and carrier
* Bushmaster 1/9 chrome-lined 14.5" M4 barrel w/permanently attached phantom flash suppressor to bring it out to 16.25" legal length.
* Bushmaster lower parts
* Bushmaster 6-position collapsible stock
* Bushmaster detachable carry handle
* Colt dual-heat shielded "fat" M4 handguards
* Military M4 side sling adapter
* Military M60 sling (padded and comfy)
* Ace Case Co 34" padded assault case with mag pockets
I'm selling this rifle because I am more into collecting Mauser rifles (If you happen to have a nice M1889 Belgian Mauser or other unique Mauser rifles, a trade may be possible).
This rifle is not considered an assault rifle by law and is legal to own in all 50 states in its current configuration - all pre-ban may exist on this rifle because it does not have a detachable magazine. I have the California DOJ approval letter which says its not considered an assault rifle in CA. The FAB10 is California DOJ and BATF approved design. I have well over $1,100 into this rifle and less than 300 rounds through it.
If you are in the San Francisco Bay Area I can do a transfer in person through an FFL. Buyer pays all transfer fees. Rifle will be shipped only to a FFL.
REDUCED: $850 + shipping.