For sale is a gently used and well maintained 20" Model 1 sales flattop upper assembly. With charging handle and complete bolt assembly. Also included are 6 mags. It has exactly 147 rounds of only Winchester power point soft tips ammo that I keep record of for barrel break-in. No problems in functioning with this American ammo. No Wolf nor any of the surplus steel cased ammo was used. This is described as:
- E.R. Shaw manganese phosphate chrome moly heavy barrel 1-10" twist .310 bore. Not "chrome lined" for accuracy.
- Steel clamp type double screw picatinny gas block.
- A3 forged and anodized upper.
- Aluminium delta ring
- Charging handle with tac-latch.
- bolt carrier with chrome lined bolt bore.
- Complete 7.62x39 bolt.
- Stiff "real" Bushmaster A2 round handguards with aluminium heat sheilds.
The 6 mags are as follows:
2 MWG 10 round sythetic magazines.
2 USA 10 round steel magazines.
1 Colt 5 round aluminium with black synthetic base magazine.
1 Bushmaster 5 round blocked heavy steel magazine.Note: The Scope and rings are NOT, say again, NOT included!
Asking $350 shipped UPS with US Postal money order or by PayPal +3.5% charge.
Any one interested please email me, not just reply to this post for communications on this sale or for questions.http://x11.putfile.com/3/7722030648.jpghttp://x11.putfile.com/3/7722051529.jpg