I have a slightly used Bushmaster Varminter 24" fluted barrel, no suffs or scratches, complete as you purchase it from the gun store - Case, rifle, mags 2-10s & 2-20s, etc…
It has been meticulously maintained and has about 500 rounds through it. It is a sub-moa shooter. Selling to fund another project and it does not get enough exersize. Post-ban
Suggested Retail $1245.00
Gun store price - $948
My slightly used one - $799 shipped to your FFL
(scope Tasco SS 16x42 Mildot in Leupold PRW 30mm rings & Harris S&L 6-9 bi-pod) not included - however will consider selling as package.
• 24" Fluted Extra Heavy Varmint Barrel - .223 Rem. caliber / 4150 chrome moly steel / full 1" diameter under the handguard / 11 competition crowned muzzle / 1 in 9" twist for optimum performance with most varmint cartridges / full length fluting for increased cooling and reduced weight / machined to same specifications as our DCM Competition Barrel with tolerances twice as tight as regular barrels.
• Rock River Competition Trigger - a smooth, two stage, 3 1/2 lb. pull focuses the shooter's attention on the target
• V Match Tubular Forend - “free-floats” the barrel from the action all the way forward / special cooling vents for increased barrel heat dissipation / bipod stud installed for easy mounting of most bipods
• Custom Rubberized Pistol grip - comfortable textured surface / ambidextrous design / finger grooved for correct trigger finger placement
• Bushmaster Modular Accessories System Mini-Risers - add 1/2" height to scope mounting on the flat-top receiver for correct sight picture and comfortable “cheek-weld” on the stock
• Controlled Ejection Path - receiver shell ejection has been modified to drop them all in the same place - a convenience for the reloader!
• Shipped in Bushmaster's Lockable Hard Case - with “egg crate” foam padding for protection