Ive got 3 NIB unopened Buck Strider 888 fixed blade knives for sale $105 ea shipped . PIcs of the unopened boxes available via email if ya want one :) I accept MOs or Paypal(add 4%)
these are burly, hell for stout, working knives, considerably cheaper then a Strider. Perfect for Mall-ninja/Megaforce type guys like me. The description:
The Buck 888 Strider Solution is a full-sized, full-tang fixed-blade for search and rescue, military, law enforcement and tactical/survival operations.
The 888 comes with a contoured handle and grip ridges on top of the blade. The blade is made from a revolutionary ATS-34 steel and the handle is made of a G10 alloy.
* Weight: 11.2 oz. (317 g.)
* Handle Material: G10
* Carry System: Cordura® sheath with molded Kydex® liner
* Blade Steel: ATS-34
* Length Overall: 9 3/4" (24.7 cm.)
* Blade Length: 4 3/4" (12 cm.)
* Blade Shape: Drop pointus.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/basegear_1911_19105407