I had a guy contact me about my KAC M5 RAS I have for sale in the used section (which is still locked BTW). He offered to trade me a Troy BUIS and $ for it. He said he was good to go on the deal and wanted to trade address'. He said he didn't mind sending his stuff first, then me send the KAC M5 once I received his stuff. I sent him my info and asked for a confirmation of the email. No confirmation showed up.
Now I've had a few more people contact me about the RAS wanting to purchase it. I had to explain it to all of the potential buyers that a trade is pending, but the deal wasn't 100% yet. I have emailed the original buyer/trader for days with no response and have kept the other potential buyers on hold. I also saw the original buyer's screen name on the EE selling an item so I sent him an IM last night with no response (I know, one day isn't enough time for the IM).
In this situation, what is the proper amount of time to wait on the original buyer? I just don't know if he changed his mind and is ignoring me, something bad possibly could have happened to him, his email account or computer is down, etc.
Any info or opinions would be appreciated.