All correspondence initiated by him via IM:
1-3-13 He offers $275 for BCG
1-3-13 He accepts counter offer for $285 and asks if I accept Money order (even though I clearly stated that in the first 5 words of the ad), I repsond yes, and give him my address and tell him I am marking it SPF to him
1-3-13 He asks for address again, and I reply again, and ask him to let me know when payment is mailed
1-3-13 He says "will do"
1-4-13 He says payment is going out 1-5-13
1-8-13 He says "payment going out today"
1-11-13 After I ask about wherabouts of payment, he says wife mailed out payment
Still no payment received, I have sent an IM and email to him since 01-14-13, with no repsonse.
I understand things happen, or you change your mind, or you find another item to buy after commiting, BUT HAVE THE COURTESY OF REPSPONDING AND LETTING IT BE KNOWN YOU ARE WELCHING, SO THE SELLER CAN RELIST, AND NOT BE IN LIMBO, WAITING FOR A PAYMENT THAT WILL NEVER COME! I SPECIFICALLY STATED IN MY AD THAT PAYMENT WAS EXPECTED IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME....2 WEEKS IS NOT REASONABLE.
Another thing that bugs me, is that he appears to have been on here, and is buying other items, since I have asked for clarification on payment status.
I just want a response so I can relist this BCG. In over 200 deals on the EE, this is the FIRST issue I have had with a BUYER. I should have expected it with the panic situation I guess.