Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2012 12:11:16 AM EDT
Converted stroller? Wheel barrow? Childrens wagon? Show what your hauling your junk around in. I need some ideas.
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 5:12:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I use an Eberlestock X-3 LoDrag with a shotgun scabbard attached on the side.  Check out the site below.

http://www.eberlestock.com/X3%20Lodrag%20Pack.htm
Link Posted: 1/20/2012 6:27:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a converted craigslist baby stroller that I got about $40 into. It works well, but it takes up a fair amount of room. With the prices of gas I bought a little VW to drive to most of the matches I shoot they are generally a few hundred miles away and the Hemi Ram is sucking the fun out of my wallet. The stroller basically took up the entire trunk of the car. I will use it when feasible, but otherwise there is a Eberlestock Phantom planned for this year.
Link Posted: 1/21/2012 6:15:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Here is my double stroller with my high power gear on it (which I don't shoot anymore). If you can find a single or better yet a double stroller at a yard sale, that is the way to go.

Link Posted: 1/21/2012 6:34:48 AM EDT
[#4]

AND

Link Posted: 2/7/2012 8:36:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/8/2012 3:00:34 AM EDT
[#6]
For carrying the gear:

Similar to Jesse's, but much older and a little smelly.  But, mine is street legal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top