Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2013 11:31:04 AM EDT
This is my first 3-gun build, and will double as a pig / varmint gun when I get my suppressor out of jail.  What do yall think?

Colt 6920
Yhm 15" Todd Jarrett FF tube
Geissele ssa-e
Magpul ACS stock
Hogue grip
Larue qd mount
PA 1-6x w/ acss reticle

Edit: The colt trigger is still installed, the geisselle is still in the wrapper and I am too tired to finish it tonight. It was a basic 6920 a couple of hours ago haha.

Link Posted: 9/27/2013 11:30:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice looking rifle, love that tube.
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 11:51:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice stick there.

As a side not, your scope mount almost costs more than the scope itself.
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 11:57:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Very nice. You are going to want some sort of muzzle break though for 3 gun. If you want something that works as a decent break while not being too concussive, try the BCM comp. If you want a really nice comp try the SJC Titan.
Link Posted: 9/28/2013 12:12:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Very nice. You are going to want some sort of muzzle break though for 3 gun. If you want something that works as a decent break while not being too concussive, try the BCM comp. If you want a really nice comp try the SJC Titan.
View Quote

Thanks for the info!  Ill check those two out.
Link Posted: 9/28/2013 12:20:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Nice stick there.

As a side not, your scope mount almost costs more than the scope itself.
View Quote

You are so right haha.  I didnt really skimp anywhere except for the scope, but to be honest this is an awesome little 1-6x for the $$.  I will have no problems competing with it.
Link Posted: 9/28/2013 5:40:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

No problem. Just be aware though, 3 Gun is super addictive. I went to my first 3 gun 2 years ago thinking I would just go once or twice to become a better shot. Now I am spending way too much money on it and going to every match I can find.
Link Posted: 9/28/2013 7:16:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

No problem. Just be aware though, 3 Gun is super addictive. I went to my first 3 gun 2 years ago thinking I would just go once or twice to become a better shot. Now I am spending way too much money on it and going to every match I can find.
View Quote

Ive already crossed into the addicted territory with shooting sports... whats one more? :-)
Link Posted: 9/29/2013 1:40:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Ive already crossed into the addicted territory with shooting sports... whats one more? :-)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the spirit!
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 3:42:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top