Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2013 10:31:04 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/28/2013 10:31:04 AM EST by Lancelot]
This is my first 3-gun build, and will double as a pig / varmint gun when I get my suppressor out of jail. What do yall think?

Colt 6920
Yhm 15" Todd Jarrett FF tube
Geissele ssa-e
Magpul ACS stock
Hogue grip
Larue qd mount
PA 1-6x w/ acss reticle

Edit: The colt trigger is still installed, the geisselle is still in the wrapper and I am too tired to finish it tonight. It was a basic 6920 a couple of hours ago haha.

Link Posted: 9/27/2013 10:30:11 PM EST
Nice looking rifle, love that tube.
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 10:51:41 PM EST
Nice stick there.

As a side not, your scope mount almost costs more than the scope itself.
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 10:57:18 PM EST
Very nice. You are going to want some sort of muzzle break though for 3 gun. If you want something that works as a decent break while not being too concussive, try the BCM comp. If you want a really nice comp try the SJC Titan.
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 11:12:47 PM EST
Originally Posted By l_Ferret_l:
Very nice. You are going to want some sort of muzzle break though for 3 gun. If you want something that works as a decent break while not being too concussive, try the BCM comp. If you want a really nice comp try the SJC Titan.
View Quote

Thanks for the info! Ill check those two out.
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 11:20:20 PM EST
Originally Posted By tedness:
Nice stick there.

As a side not, your scope mount almost costs more than the scope itself.
View Quote

You are so right haha. I didnt really skimp anywhere except for the scope, but to be honest this is an awesome little 1-6x for the $$. I will have no problems competing with it.
Link Posted: 9/28/2013 4:40:23 AM EST
Originally Posted By lte82:
View Quote

View Quote

No problem. Just be aware though, 3 Gun is super addictive. I went to my first 3 gun 2 years ago thinking I would just go once or twice to become a better shot. Now I am spending way too much money on it and going to every match I can find.
Link Posted: 9/28/2013 6:16:39 AM EST
View Quote

View Quote

No problem. Just be aware though, 3 Gun is super addictive. I went to my first 3 gun 2 years ago thinking I would just go once or twice to become a better shot. Now I am spending way too much money on it and going to every match I can find.
View Quote

Ive already crossed into the addicted territory with shooting sports... whats one more? :-)
Link Posted: 9/29/2013 12:40:27 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Ive already crossed into the addicted territory with shooting sports... whats one more? :-)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

That's the spirit!
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 2:42:06 PM EST
Top Top