Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 2/23/2002 4:03:09 AM EST
[Last Edit: 2/23/2002 10:22:01 AM EST by chrishag]
I found this pic on ebay was wondering if anybody knows who carries or could make me a fake silencer like this that slips over the barrel. I think it would look cool on my new rock river upper I just ordered my Sableco. I sent a email to KKF to check with him so anybody have any other ideas

Link Posted: 2/24/2002 4:14:12 AM EST
surely some knows where i can find one of these
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 12:33:06 PM EST
Yeah, look in "Shotgun News" or "GunLists"...They are towards the end; in the "advanced military rifles for sale" section. I saw the company advertize there in last months issue. They make both pre-ban as well as post ban models.It should be a pretty large add. Sorry I dont have a copy with me, otherwise I'd tell you more.
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 3:30:06 AM EST
I'll grab a copy of shotgun news in the morning. Any body know someplace online that may carry the slip on tube in the pic.
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 4:37:20 AM EST

I have one of these, its neat, but will not slip on over the barrel of a gun with a flash hider.
Top Top