Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2005 6:07:32 AM EDT

is it one of those kit guns, also where do they sell them? I like it.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:34:15 AM EDT
[#1]
That is a british STERLING. I've carried one on boardings as late as 2001 because of the "no chambered round" practice the officers put in place. The MP-5 carrying guys had to cycle thier weapons to make it good to go (fires from a closed bolt) The Stirling, basically a slightly more evolves STEN GUN replacement fires from an open bolt, so I was still while cocked following the rules the officers set down "no round chambered" yet I was ready to go while the MP5 guys weren't. The kits for these are a little more expencive and more involved to build that the sten mk.3 but anyone with mechanical aptitude can do it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top