Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2001 11:10:14 AM EDT
(1) i indulged my fascination with oiler bottles. (i think i'm becoming an oiler bottle collector, stop me before i collect more!) for 1$ i bought a funky thing made of two metal tubes, approx 3" long by 3/4" diameter stuck together side by side, each with a screw-on cap secured by metal chain, soldered to the tube bodies. i have no idea what sort of gun this was intended to accompany, anyone know?

(2) i bought a new A2 4-prong front sight post and sight tool to replace my 5-prong A1 sight and tool. i have no clue why the vendor decided to mix-n-match, but my AR is all A2 now. why did they (colt?) change from 5 to 4 prong?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top