Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2008 4:25:35 PM EDT
I have a chance to buy a MP2. The only thing I can find is that it was used by german tank crews and its a 9mm. What do you know about them?

Thanks,

Chris
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 1:50:34 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I have a chance to buy a MP2. The only thing I can find is that it was used by german tank crews and its a 9mm. What do you know about them?

Thanks,

Chris

Isn't an MP2 the German designation for a "standard" Uzi?
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 2:51:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 1:18:25 AM EDT
[#3]
That sure as hell doesn't look like something the German government would purchase and/or issue!

I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts that thing is a "home workshop special", made back in the Golden Days when Joe Citizen could file a Form 1 and build away.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 3:06:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks,

Chris

Isn't an MP2 the German designation for a "standard" Uzi?
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/86/Uzi_1.jpg/300px-Uzi_1.jpg

Yes, MP2 is the German designation for the full-size Uzi. But the SMG that 2000Z3M is not an Uzi.

I don't know what it is, but here's a pic of the SMG he is considering, that 2000Z3M posted on another forum. Anyone recognize it?
www.bimmerforumsne.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1039&g2_serialNumber=1

That isn't german. It looks like someone built it in their garage.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 12:17:56 AM EDT
[#5]
More info on this gun was posted by the owner HERE
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top