Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2003 2:57:29 PM EDT
have any of yall tried any of these? are they worth the money? would be nice to shoot my ar-15 or sks like a auto weapon
here
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 9:39:21 PM EDT
[#1]
The GAT trigger is the only one that is made with any kind of quality.  The others you could make yourself with crap from the local hardware store, and it would work about as well, namely not at all.

Most of them are just a way to automate so-called "bump-firing", which you can do from the hip yourself without hanging any extra doohickies off your gun.  Other than that, my advice is, put the gun on your shoulder and learn to pull the trigger FAST in semi-auto.

Case in point:  me with my old .45acp AR15 setup, long ago sold.  This is with a factory Bushmaster trigger and no modifications.  Just fast fingers is all.  How much faster do you want to go?

www.imagestation.com/video/view.html?id=4253377719&dl=1

www.imagestation.com/video/view.html?id=4253377916&dl=1

Hit right-click, "save as..." on these to get the links to work.  The .45acp mags only held 15 but believe me I can do it with 30, 40, or even 75 if I want to.

P.S.  Nothing says "why yes, I still live in a double-wide trailer with my parents" like an SKS in a plastic stock with a jury-rigged 30-round "clip" that doesn't really attach or detach from the gun without welding and/or dremeling and an old stamped steel Hellfire trigger system rusting next to the trigger.  Don't be that person.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top