Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2002 2:58:41 PM EST
someone please give me a link or phone number. thanks, Dave
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 3:02:08 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/30/2002 3:03:47 PM EST by Aimless]
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 3:09:35 PM EST
Does it have to be Bowflage? Brownells carries this: www.brownells.com/Product/productDetail.asp?ProductID=040009510&CategoryID=0
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 3:11:38 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/30/2002 3:12:56 PM EST by Aimless]
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 3:18:16 PM EST
The stuff shown from Brownell's isn't removable.

Bowflage comes with a "Spray-Away" remover.

Try an archery store, Wal-Mart, Sports Authority, Sport Mart, Gart, etc.

Link Posted: 5/30/2002 3:46:00 PM EST
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 3:49:30 PM EST
I found mine at an army surplus store, after searching around at many gun/hunting/sporting/bow etc. stores.

I bought them out, but barely had enough for my M4. They didn't know where it came from, my guess is that it had been sitting there for a long time...
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 4:30:26 PM EST
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 11:05:29 PM EST
if you absolutly can't find it, throw me an email (inferno_715@hotmail.com [that is, if hotmail is working for me]} and i'll go to the nearby gander mtn and sell it to you..i'll include the receipt so you know i'm not f--ing you. i think there are 4 cans in a kit, 3 colors and the remover.
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 1:25:19 AM EST
My local "sportsman" store has it. I will pick you up some if you let me know what you need.

Link Posted: 6/13/2002 6:42:22 PM EST
Sportmans Warehouse has it, in both green and brown. You can find a store at www.sportsmanswarehouse.com If you have to place a phone order give the one in Loveland CO a call and ask for Andy. Tell him Scott Chapman told you about them.
Top Top