Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2004 7:46:11 AM EDT
I remember seeing these about 10-15yrs ago but can't find any now.  They were somewhat transparent and jammed the shells directly into a tube fed pump or auto shotgun.  Does anyone know where to find them?  And are they 3-gun legal?
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 9:16:00 AM EDT
If your shooting open class 3-gun they should be.
Try Brownells
They carry them...
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:01:02 PM EDT
They're called "tec-loaders."  Here is the direct link to Brownell's:  www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=18303&title=SHOTGUN+SPEED+LOADER&s=42062#42062
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top