Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2007 11:15:51 AM EDT
I know that there is a section for scopes, but i wanted to get everyone's opinion here....
What scope do you use and why do you think it is the best???

Link Posted: 2/25/2007 6:48:52 PM EDT
[#1]
im looking for a scope that can survive on a 14 pound 50bmg and cost 500$ or less...
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:25:48 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
im looking for a scope that can survive on a 14 pound 50bmg and cost 500$ or less...

and I'm looking for a super-model, nympho girlfriend who likes to clean fish and reload ammo!

Seriously, doesn't SWFA brand a .50BMG scope that runs around $300? I have no idea if it is any good.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 2:08:27 PM EDT
[#3]
try a Bushnel elite 4200, Barret was putting the 3200 on their 50bmg's but I think the 4200 has better resolution and over 4" of eye relief. I have a NXS on my last 50 but it went on my 338rum and I think i will try a 4200 on my Ultralight50 22" thats on its way.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 4:57:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I have the Super-Sniper 20X on my AR-50. It is a good value for the $. Seemed to hold up ok on the AR-50, although I hear some have not been so lucky.

Now that being said, if you go over to Biggerhammer you will hear that the Nightforce NXS is the way to go. A while back I did buy one for my AR-10 and it is a wonderful peice of optics. You can clearly see the difference between a $300 scope and a $1500 scope when you compare them side by side. I would definately recommend the NXS. In this case you do get what you pay for.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top