Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2002 11:25:46 AM EDT
Where can I find some cheap lead slugs for reloading I am getting screwed right now paying $29 for 500 slugs!
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 2:20:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I just get mine from gunshows.  I live in Florida and there are a couple different local companies with excellent cast bullets that do not leave a lot of fouling.  I think they're around $16 or so----but of course you have to pay to get in to the show---so i guess you could figure that in too.
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 4:17:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Joker223 is right.  The cheapest way to get bullets is at a gunshow, because you don't have to pay the frieght to your door, which can be really expensive because lead is so heavy. Besides you can enjoy the gunshow, and end up with some bullets. The trick is to buy enough bullets to last until the gunshow comes around again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top