Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/7/2003 5:51:06 AM EDT
yeah, i was wondering where i could get one like i said, maybe with a short 14" barrel.. if i can. i could get a saiga but i don't really want one of them unless i'm converting it into an ak.. so do you guys have any suggestions where i could get one in the $250 range? btw, how much money did some of you'uns put into them tactical shotguns?
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 4:09:47 PM EDT
18" barrel unless you pay the tax, $200.00. Plus the price of the gun. In the $250.00 range you will have to look at used. MIKE.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 4:50:06 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:18:37 AM EDT
I know you said you didn't want a Saiga, but that is the only semi-auto shotgun I know of that is reliable, and cheap.

I am currently testing one now, waiting for the sunset. I don't like the current trigger setup, and if legal, will change it.

Also, it will be the easiest semi auto to put a folding stock on. I hope the AWB expires in a well deserved death.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 10:14:51 AM EDT
Second grendelbane on the Saiga. My -12 has been awesome thus far. Most comfortable shooting 12ga I've handled, and more reliable than my 11-87P. My only gripes are 1) lack of decent sights and 2) the manual of arms is more like a rifle than a shotgun; I'd love to take an SG class with it, but feel it would be too much of an odd bird for the usual drills and manipulations.

Link Posted: 12/30/2003 12:55:13 PM EDT
I have a Stoeger Coach gun, and although it's not semiauto, it is around the price range you're looking for, and nothing else on earth offers a quicker follow up shot seeing as how you can fire both barrels at the same time. In a lot if not most cases, two shots is suffecient, and if not, reloading can be done in under half a second after a little practice, but like i said, it's still not really what you're looking for.
Top Top