Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2006 3:05:22 PM EDT
i just got a used fal with a 16inch barrel and i was wondering if it is inch or metric. the receiver is marked fa-fla f.a.c of america.  i hope to shoot it on sunday. it appears to be allmost unfired and came with 1 20 round magazine.  i have been wanting a m1a or fal fora while and worked a trade for it .   all you fal pro,s please help me out withany inormation you can give me.  thanks
                                                                                                                                chestnut101
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:10:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:31:55 PM EDT
[#2]
ok its a metric! now for more mags and a para stock!
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:43:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
ok its a metric! now for more mags and a para stock!

You will need more than a para stock if you want to make that rifle a para fal. Congrats on your score. Look to see if DCI or DC Industries is stamped on that receiver.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:28:00 PM EDT
[#4]
its stamped DC INDUSTRIES INC.   ST . PAUL MN. is that any help? also is it possible to buy just a front sight post? mineis very short only about a quarter inch tall. and how hard is it to replace?         thanks for everyones help
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:38:38 PM EDT
[#5]
well i just got back from the range and except for the us made handguards coming loose it functioned flawlessly! i was very happy with the rifle it is a ton of fun to shoot.  with the 16 1/2inch barrel it is even louder than my m4gery!   i sold my savage 10 tactical to buy this gun and it's fantastic.   we fired over 240 rounds through it and it was easier to clean than my akm or the ar.
i was looking for a m1a or garand when i found this deal and except for a realy filed down front sight
its like new.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top