Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2001 5:54:02 PM EDT
Well I just got back from the Houston Astrohall show & brought home an Armalite M15A4 carbine in Advantage Classic camo.
 I really like it. I'm surprised at how much lighter it is than my Dissipator.
I think I understand now why you guys like the M4gery's so much.

Anyway I get the new toy home & am messing around with it & there is an annoying rattle from the handguards. So I take them off & fix a loose aluminum heat shield. Thinking my problem is solved & snap them back in place & still a rattle.
 Well upon furthur examination I determine that the hanguard cap up by the gas block is loose. There is an 1/8 to 1/4 inch of play between it & the gas block so a little noise is made when handling the upper.

So what's the easy solution to my minor glitch???

I really don't want to ship the rifle back to Armalite. There must be a quick fix??

THX
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 6:33:44 PM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 9:26:41 PM EDT
[#2]
shoe goo....pat
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top