Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2006 6:43:44 PM EDT
has anyone heard of this brand HESSE H91 G3. i was looking at the JLD and came across this model for $750.00 its about  the same price for JLD which is the better choice.
thanks
dj1075
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:55:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I am suprised you have not heard all the bad about Hessee.  The general feeling is to avoid Heesee like the plauge.  JLD is the best HK clone.  They are made on FMP tooling imported to the US.  They are basically as US made HK.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:56:41 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I am suprised you have not heard all the bad about Hessee.  The general feeling is to avoid Heesee like the plauge.  JLD is the best HK clone.  They are made on FMP tooling imported to the US.  They are basically as US made HK.

+1
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:11:41 PM EDT
[#3]
cool thanks guys
I've seen other clones and read about there bad raps. but I'm still set on my JLD 91. i just happened to see this at the local shop on the shelf and didn't know if it was a find or not, but it sounds like it would've been a kick to the nuts.
thanks
dj1075
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:31:38 PM EDT
[#4]
People make jokes about Wolf ammo exploding and killing your kids and the neighbors dog, or Bobcat guns raping your wife.

Hesse guns actually do those things.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:00:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't own and have not shot any of these HK clones.  That being said, pulling the charging handle back on a Century, Hesse, and most recently a JLD was enough to convince me that if I can't afford a "real" HK, it will be a JLD.  The difference in fit, finish and smoothness is unreal!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:54:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Friends don't let friends buy Hesse.  
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:11:27 AM EDT
[#7]
yeah i'll be holding up for another 2 weeks saving my money  for a JLD ptr91 from Atlantic firearms.
dj1075
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:34:23 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
People make jokes about Wolf ammo exploding and killing your kids and the neighbors dog, or Bobcat guns raping your wife.

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:16:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

That's some funny shit right there.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top