BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2004 9:34:14 AM EDT
i think i got a pretty cherry piece for a pretty good price..please confirm

http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/Vi...p?Item=22713465
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:45:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Link is dead, no workie at all, got a page does not exist message......
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:15:44 AM EDT
[#2]
http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=22713465
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:30:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks good, did you get it for $105?  if so, then you did good.....
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:32:13 AM EDT
[#4]
yep, $105+ $20 to get it home. just wondering if those from aim are just as nice for $89
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:34:04 AM EDT
[#5]
It looks great and so does the price.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:46:26 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
yep, $105+ $20 to get it home. just wondering if those from aim are just as nice for $89

Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:06:08 AM EDT
[#7]
AIM has some nice guns like yours.  They also have some not very nice ones.  It's a matter of dumb luck which they will send you.

Dennis Jenkins

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:04:28 PM EDT
[#8]
I think the ones from AIM may come in looking like a turd, like the one I got, but it cleaned up nice.  The bore and metal is all in GREAT shape. The bore and bolt assembly look like they are NEW.  

The Swiss sure know how to make a great rifle.  I just wish they had made them more scope friendly...
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:44:20 PM EDT
[#9]
It works ok with a Darrel mount on the rear sight base with a 2x pistol scope.

Dennis Jenkins

Quoted:
I think the ones from AIM may come in looking like a turd, like the one I got, but it cleaned up nice.  The bore and metal is all in GREAT shape. The bore and bolt assembly look like they are NEW.  

The Swiss sure know how to make a great rifle.  I just wish they had made them more scope friendly...

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:42:32 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Dennis Jenkins

Quoted:

I'll probably do that to one of my K31s... if I ever get a round tuit....
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 10:38:48 AM EDT
[#11]
I'd get the mount now while Darrel is making them.  You can then wait on the round tuit.<G>

I had to wait two years for him to make some more M39 Finn mounts.

Dennis Jenkins

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dennis Jenkins

Quoted:

I'll probably do that to one of my K31s... if I ever get a round tuit....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top