Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2002 12:12:37 PM EDT

I have a chance to buy a few like new USGI m1A barrels.  The makes are H&R and TRW.  Throat errosion is 0 to 1.

What would you pay for one?

thanks

AKIRA
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 1:54:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Fulton Armory's price list is a good barometer when pricing USGI M14 parts. (ie If I had to buy from Fulton Armory, how much would I have to pay?) They want $200.00 for one! That said, you can usually find USGI bbl's in the $100-150 range by looking around. A pard just got 2 from Springfield Inc for $100 ea. If I was looking for one I would be happy paying $75-100...

PS---SARCO wants $175 ea.
Also note---A few years ago I bought 4 bags of NIW TRW bolts at $10.00 per/bolt---10ea bolts per bag. Fulton wants $200 per/bolt now and SARCO has been running "want ads" for new bolts. The price of USGI parts is going up as we speak...
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 3:41:10 PM EDT
[#2]
These parts are becoming more and more scarce,  Thats for sure.  

CMP still sell USGI parts for a fair price.  I think it was 45 per bolt.  The parts are running out though.

I'm getting the barrels for around 100 a piece.  Not bad for new.

Thanks for the info.

AKIRA

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top