Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2005 8:10:02 AM EDT
rifle plus on three round mag and one ten round mag.  ed and factory scope mount.

i am looking for insurance value since i can't replace it.
i got it about 15 years ago.  and it looks brand new.
the serial number is in the 600 series.
thanks,

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:57:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I can give you a ball park firgure.

The ten round mag is worth $100 to $150, $75 to $100 for the three shot mag. The 05 factory scope mount has become very rare. New from HK is $400 and sometimes that is with out the rings.

As for the 940 depending on condition I would say that it is worth $1000 to $1800.
My Uncle has two HK940s he bought one for $995 and the other for $899, this was three years ago, and in small gun shops. That is where I get the $1000 figure.
If you search gunsamerica.com , or gunbroker.com 940s are listed for $1500 to 2000. However I think when they are over two grand that is asking too much.

I would say insure the gun for $2,225.

$100 for the 3 shot mag
$125 for the 10 round mag
$400 for the 05 Mount
$1600 for the gun.

940 is a great rifle, and they are getting hard to find.

Chris
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top