Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2005 4:02:33 PM EDT
i just got an 11-87p, its suppose to fit 7 in the mag tube, but only fits 6,i just need that last inch to get all 7 in there ,  i noticed in some pictures that the extention tube goes about 1/2" to 1" past the barrel, mine is in line w/ the barrel. i tried to manipulate the extention to go a little bit past the barrel, but it seems too loose and woobbly, not enough threads to catch on. i was using 2 3/4" shells.  please help
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:10:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:15:49 PM EDT
[#2]
yes 18" barrel, 11-87 police w/bead sights. well don't i feel like  DUM, DUM. i thought it came out the box, 7 in tube and and 1 in chamber. i guess when it said capcity 7, i thought that was what the tube + extention can hold.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:30:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
You most likely have a "+2" magazine extension and your shotgun will only hold 6+1.

I thought that as well, since I don't know the specs of the 11-87P. But when I did a Google search earlier, I came up with the 7+1 spec on a website, so I didn't respond as I thought he was correct in his assumption that his shotgun held 7 rounds in the mag.

www.weareguns.com/rem1187p.html

Are there both 7 and 8-shot versions of it?
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:37:54 PM EDT
[#4]
yeah its just like that one on that web site, if you notice the extention goes just a little past the barrel. and like i said, mine is inline w/ the barrel. and it seems like that last little bit is all i need to get that 7th shell in there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top