Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2002 6:22:12 PM EDT
thinkin about making a "tactical 22 setup" :P

i really have a hard time finding anywhere around my house that i can shoot a 308 at (and have it actually be challenging) about the most i normally have access to is probably 300m or so. so...since i do like shooting oh so much...heres what i want.

a setup that weighs in approx. the same as an LTR w/scope and all (about 10lbs) has to be accurate.
dont want to spend too much $$ (low budget for this thing)

so far im leaning towards the CZ 452 Silhoulette. aparantly people are having great results with these.

i think they run about 250-300 or so

i need a scope for this setup as well...something with mildots maybe to help "train like you fight"...may not be needed though. whats the "best" low price scope ($200 or so) that will fit my needs.

thanks,

Link Posted: 10/26/2002 12:02:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Here's my 22lr Tactical Rifle.

I shot a guy's Savage 22mag bolt action a few weeks ago. I soon grew tired of chambering a round after each shot. Lazy? Yeah I guess.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 3:41:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I can think of two bolt-action Marlin rifles in .22LR that might work for you:

www.marlinfirearms.com/firearms/boltAction22/880SQ.htm#

or

www.marlinfirearms.com/firearms/boltAction22/880SS.htm#

This is the one above in .22 Mag with a scope, to give you an idea of what it might look like.
www.marlinfirearms.com/firearms/boltAction22magWClip/882SSV.htm

Personally, I'd go for the Black Rifle look!

You might want to click around there and find the larger images and maybe download 'em to lighten 'em up so you can see the details.
Too bad Remington quit making the 541...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top