Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2005 4:18:54 PM EDT
ok here is the scoop, I got a DSA para tactical, love the rifle and would like to add a sling....only thing is I dont have a front sling swivle, when I ordered the rifle I had DSA place the short picatinny hand guard on.....so my questions are....1. where can I find a small sling swivel that will attach to the picatinny hand guard.....and 2. what are your recommendations for a Para FAL sling

DSA sells a Versa-Pod Picatinny Rail Adapter but it looks way to big and bulky

http://www.dsarms.com/item-detail.cfm?ID=625RA&storeid=1&image=versapodwradapt.jpg

could I use a Front sling swivel assembly, standard contour barrel, complete (even though my barrel is fluted?)
http://www.dsarms.com/item-detail.cfm?ID=005&storeid=1&image=slingswivelfr.jpg
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:15:01 AM EDT
[#1]
i think the first item you have there will only work on a standard barrel with the machined recess for it. it may fit over your fluted barrel but it'd probably scratch the crap out of it in use.
try the Front Sling Swivel for Synthetic Handguard, side mount
or sku# M25060 Uncle Mike's QD Swivel Base, 7/8'' long machine screw   which i believe replaces the HG screw.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:00:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Midwest Industries

Check out their sling adaptors (MCTAR-06, MCTAR-07, MCTAR-08, M15-MCTAR-TS).  
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 7:57:55 AM EDT
[#3]
thanks guys.....shawn you rock again brother, exactly what im looking for...how about slings  any suggestion guys?? remember its a Para
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top