Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2009 5:21:42 PM EDT
with ammunition so scarce can walmarts federal bulk ammo be shot thru a yhm mite with a certain degree of success? i know subsonic is whats best, but if theres nothing else available will this kinda work?
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 5:44:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Depending on how long your barrel is the federal bulk pack will be subsonic and will work great with your can.     Shooting through a pistol will be quiet.   If you attach the can to a rifle, it will be loud.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 5:52:51 PM EDT
[#2]
ill be shooting thru my ruger mark 3, taken back and threaded by srt arms...thanx for the response
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 7:09:22 PM EDT
[#3]
It should be subsonic out of your pistol.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:56:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 1:40:24 PM EDT
[#5]
My 6" S&W 422  shoots Fed 550 WallyWorld with varying success through my Spectre.

Some are subsonic, some a little loud, some like unsuppressed HV from a rifle.

Still a BUNCH quieter than an unsuppressed pistol.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 2:14:27 PM EDT
[#6]
sounds good guys..thanx for all the info...it will come in handy..called the atf and ive been approved after nearly 3 months
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top