Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2004 10:36:04 AM EDT
Does anyone make a bolt action .22 lr that comes stock with a peep sight?  Something similar to the old mossbergs and winchesters?   Or any .22 that comes stock with a peep sight?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:25:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Not sure. But as far as boltie .22lr goes, Marlin all the way, I have a Marlin, Savage 65 and a Ruger 10/22 and out of the three the Marlin is the best shooter and most comfortible.

Ruger 10/22 is currrently being transformed into a M1 Carbine, and I'm going to have a smith mount Carbine sights on it soon. I'll post pics, seeing those are peep sights.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:44:10 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Not sure. But as far as boltie .22lr goes, Marlin all the way, I have a Marlin, Savage 65 and a Ruger 10/22 and out of the three the Marlin is the best shooter and most comfortible.

Ruger 10/22 is currrently being transformed into a M1 Carbine, and I'm going to have a smith mount Carbine sights on it soon. I'll post pics, seeing those are peep sights.

I'll second the Marlin bolt. (will be getting one in a couple weeks)
Although none of the Marlins come with peeps last I heard, you could probably have a competent smith mount/make some for you.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 9:14:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I think your best bet would be to find a used one- peep sights were very common on older Remingtons, Winchesters, etc.

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 12:38:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Check out the CZ-452.  You might like it's sights.  I bought one a couple years ago, excellent rifle for just under $200.00

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top