Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2001 10:47:31 AM EDT
I'm looking at a Armalite 16" Flat top Barrel Assembly with the regular forearm(not freefloating).  The price is 499.95.  I'm looking to put it on a bushmaster.  Does someone else make an upper of this type that is high quality but less expensive.
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 10:52:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I just got one from Del-Ton with bolt & carrier.  Quite nice.  16"HBAR with A2 flash hider & full front sight assy.  I believe it's a Wilson barrel.  With a 5 MOA red dot, it shoots 2" groups in the middle of a 5" bull at 100 yards.  

Spent the last two Sundays letting the public plink at hanging clay pigeons at our clubs open house.  They loved it!!

Edited to say mine had the free float, which I wanted.  I took a hacksaw to the front sight so I had just the gas block left.  Looks pretty good, if I do say so myself.
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 5:08:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I just picked up a post ban 16" CAR flat top (looks like Mil Overrun, has the painted numbers on the grooves of the rail, cool) it only cost me $290, no bolt carrier group but thats only $100. so just under $400. its an FN receiver & Wilson Barrel.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top