Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/1/2001 7:26:14 PM EDT
I was just reading infernos story about a experice at the range where he go flak for shooting an ar. personally as a 16 year old with a bushmaster I have few myself. I was just wondering if any one else has any you would like to share
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 5:54:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I've never had any bad experiences but have gotten indifferent looks from some people.
I try to bring extra ammo with me to the range and if someone is looking in my direction I often invite them to try out one of my rifles.

Never has anyone that has taken me up on my offer to shoot one of my AR's ever gone away unhappy.

Link Posted: 12/2/2001 10:07:56 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I've never had any bad experiences but have gotten indifferent looks from some people.
I try to bring extra ammo with me to the range and if someone is looking in my direction I often invite them to try out one of my rifles.

Never has anyone that has taken me up on my offer to shoot one of my AR's ever gone away unhappy.

Same here! That trick works everytime. (so far)
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 10:30:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Just took out the original bushmaster (not the AR version) with folding stock and bayonet lug today. Nobody had a clue what it was. Some guy insisted on telling me it was an AR180. I told him not even close. Then he tried to explain to me that the AK gas system is the same as the gas system on an AR. The more he talked the less he knew..........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top