Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/28/2002 1:59:20 PM EDT
i was hoping someone could help me out.....i want to buy an less expensive ar 15 that is still accurate.....what makers would you recommend?

thanks,
bandit
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 2:19:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Bushmasters can be had for $700-$800 depending on location. If you have to step out of the top three (Colt, Bushy, and Armalite) than I would go Rock River Arms (chromed chamber & barrel) and then maybe Olympic Arms. You get what you pay for. Well, Colts you're buying a name too but you get the idea.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 2:26:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Busheys are great, but if you are on a serious budget and still want quality, I'd recommend DPMS...   Get a Panther
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 5:00:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't forget Rock River Arms.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 5:07:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I would recommend a 2002 LEGP by DPMS. It has a stainless 20" barrel. I'm not sure about the accuracy, but I'm sure you can do a search on them here and get some reviews. You only have until the end of June if you wish to get one.

2002 LEGP page at Castle Arms

Seriously though, it seems to be pretty reasonably priced for what you get. The others mentioned seem to be well regarded also, but at least take a look at the LEGP. Besides, if enough people don't order them before the end of June, there may not be a 2003 LEGP
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top