Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2004 8:42:40 PM EDT
What are companies waiting for ? Maybe to see if Kerry gets elected? There's alot of money to be made.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:37:45 PM EDT
[#1]
There is a lot of money to be lost as well. Many states as it appears are already gearing up there own state bans (ala California style). Kerry winning the election isn’t so much the major concern seeing I'm sure Bush is just as likely to cave to the special interests.  The Senate is the one you should be worried about, if a Democratic majority happens again I'm sure an even stricter ban will be put in place.  The problem now is that for the last 10 years the Economy has been booming, when the economy goes up, crime goes down. Now the economy is going down, and I'm sure more recent CJS surveys are going to show crime will be on a general rise for the next few years, conveniently this will coincide with the end of the AWBan and apparently in politics correlation equals causation.

Be patient, I don't expect things to move into full gear for at least 6 months, and there is potential not that much money to make .

Jack
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:07:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Give it a little more time, we're not even two weeks into not having the ban.  i think things will get better.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 6:51:41 AM EDT
[#3]
It will take awhile to get things in the pipe but here's a few things to get you started:

www.ak47.com

www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/New_Bushmaster_Sunset_Rifles___Preban_features_.html
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:50:39 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Now the economy is going down,

Strange, all economic indicators seem to prove otherwise.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top