BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/8/2008 5:28:55 AM EDT
i know there are some..

school me
Link Posted: 7/8/2008 6:13:20 PM EDT
[#1]
how many sig 556 specific accessories are there?

samson rail

samson buis

sig grip light? (if you can consider it that)

factory sig craptastic sights...

i wonder what sites are selling the eotech friendly charging handle.

i say search the accessories and find the best price rather than look for one site that has all the obscure sig garbage.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 9:06:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Look up MFI. They Rock with the 556.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:12:51 AM EDT
[#3]
height=8
Quoted:

Got a link?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:44:23 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Uhhhh.....not really.....

Not (1) of their 556 products is currently avail.....and I'd be hesitant to buy anything from an airsoft manufacturer that sells fake "Battlestar Galactica"style flashhiders for Beretta Storms......

Try :
Colorado Guns
"The Shooters Edge" in Canada
"www.Gunfactory.ch" in Switzerland
Aurora Industries
KNS precision (takedown pins)

and:  www.sigarms556.com
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 2:23:05 PM EDT
[#5]
mfi makes one of the best hk rails money can buy ive got one on my sp89 and one on my hk94 clone  and from what ive read about mfi they do sub contracting work for other big name gun makers and the fact they sold air soft guns shouldn't take away from that, there's a few company's in shotgun news that now carry air soft should we think less of them? way to go mfi  for stepping up to the plate to make 556 parts we want ,id like to buy a few of their  parts to name a few mfi sig 550 style lower with the folding sig stock, also wouldn't mind one of the sight sets or one of their flash hiders as soon as they become available

http://mfiap.com/smallarms/sig556.htm

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:15:45 PM EDT
[#6]
FWIW, Beretta was advertising the BSG-styled fake flash hiders themselves not all that long ago...and while there's no way to know, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it were MFI that had made them for Beretta.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top