Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/12/2009 12:13:16 PM EDT
Had on eye protection.  The plastic primer follower launched into the ceiling and was melted.  The metal shield around the primer tube contained all the debris.  Once I put on clean underwear I called Dillon and have a new primer assembly on the way.  Winchester large pistol primers.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 12:42:35 PM EDT
[#1]
any idea what caused it?

can you post pics of the damage? What actually breaks when the primers go off?
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 1:35:56 PM EDT
[#2]
yeah.......pics please

Link Posted: 6/12/2009 1:45:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Gee, glad to hear all is fine.  That is one reason I didn't get a 650.  Hate that primer feed as it is prone to mass detonations.

Is your hearing OK?
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 2:22:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

any idea what caused it?

If a primer catches in the wheel and you force it you can set off the primer which sets off all of them.  The detonation isn't very loud (sounds like a bit longer bang from a single primer).  Though it may startle you, there isn't any danger of injury that I can see.

The 650's primer assy includes a Magazine Shield made of steel (the black outside tube on the assy that the primers are in), an inner Primer Magazine (small or large), made of aluminum, which you insert and load the primers in, and a Follower Rod which is inserted into the Primer Magazine after all of the primers are loaded.  A the bottom of the housing, there is a Rotary Primer Disk (small or large) held in place by a Primer Support Shim which is screwed into the housing, an indexing assy to rotate the disk and feed the primers to the Primer Seater Assy (small or large), and an adjustable Primer Station Locator Tab.

When there is a detonation, the design allows for a safe release of the energy by 1) launching the plastic Primer Follower Rod upwards, and 2) the inner, aluminum magazine splits open vertically along one side to vent the press while the steel Magazine Shield holds the Magazine inside it preventing any shrapnel from damaging the press or the operator.  The base of the shell case may or may not be damaged, however, it is held in place by the Shellplate so there isn't a concern of it becoming a piece of shrapnel either.

During a detonation, the Primer Magazine and Follower Rod are destroyed (by design) and the remaining parts of the Primer Assy are undamaged with the exception of the Primer Support Shim which is bent downwards.  Dillon will offer to replace the entire Primer Assy and I'd suggest that course of action to anyone who isn't comfortable fixing their Primer Assy or who has any concern with the integrity of the undamaged items.

If you elect to repair your Primer Assy, to return your Primer Assy to working order you need to replace the aluminum Primer Magazine, the plastic Follower Rod, and the metal Primer Support Shim (however, it may be able to be straightened and used again).  In addition, special attention should be made when inspecting the base of the housing and the Rotary Primer Disc for any damage.
And yes, I know this to be true from 1st hand experience with my press.  When it was brand new, I was still use to the tricks I used on my 550B and so I forced the disk to index over with a jammed primer in it.  It was quite a surprise but other than that, not very difficult to repair.  The most interesting thing about it was that my Follower Rod bounced off of the ceiling and broke the head off but managed to come straight down and slide back into the Primer Magazine!!!  Talk about one in a million!!

I opted to have Dillon send me a few repair parts after carefully inspecting my Primer Assy.  In truth, I was so embarrassed for doing such a dumb thing, I almost begged them to let me pay for the parts.  They gently but firmly refused and sent them out ASAP.

Link Posted: 6/12/2009 5:17:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Good to have a first hand report. Thanks COSteve.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 5:25:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Steve explained it perfectly.  Dillon is sending a whole new primer assembly, they said sometimes it gets tweaked in the kaboom so they send the whole thing.  Nothing really to take pictures of.  Launched that plastic rod, hit the cieling and landed on the workbench.  Took a while to clean it up but ran 300 more pre-primed rounds an hour after it happened.  Good machine.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 6:41:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
any idea what caused it?

If a primer catches in the wheel and you force it you can set off the primer which sets off all of them.  The detonation isn't very loud (sounds like a bit longer bang from a single primer).  Though it may startle you, there isn't any danger of injury that I can see.

The 650's primer assy includes a Magazine Shield made of steel (the black outside tube on the assy that the primers are in), an inner Primer Magazine (small or large), made of aluminum, which you insert and load the primers in, and a Follower Rod which is inserted into the Primer Magazine after all of the primers are loaded.  A the bottom of the housing, there is a Rotary Primer Disk (small or large) held in place by a Primer Support Shim which is screwed into the housing, an indexing assy to rotate the disk and feed the primers to the Primer Seater Assy (small or large), and an adjustable Primer Station Locator Tab.

When there is a detonation, the design allows for a safe release of the energy by 1) launching the plastic Primer Follower Rod upwards, and 2) the inner, aluminum magazine splits open vertically along one side to vent the press while the steel Magazine Shield holds the Magazine inside it preventing any shrapnel from damaging the press or the operator.  The base of the shell case may or may not be damaged, however, it is held in place by the Shellplate so there isn't a concern of it becoming a piece of shrapnel either.

During a detonation, the Primer Magazine and Follower Rod are destroyed (by design) and the remaining parts of the Primer Assy are undamaged with the exception of the Primer Support Shim which is bent downwards.  Dillon will offer to replace the entire Primer Assy and I'd suggest that course of action to anyone who isn't comfortable fixing their Primer Assy or who has any concern with the integrity of the undamaged items.

If you elect to repair your Primer Assy, to return your Primer Assy to working order you need to replace the aluminum Primer Magazine, the plastic Follower Rod, and the metal Primer Support Shim (however, it may be able to be straightened and used again).  In addition, special attention should be made when inspecting the base of the housing and the Rotary Primer Disc for any damage.

And yes, I know this to be true from 1st hand experience with my press.  When it was brand new, I was still use to the tricks I used on my 550B and so I forced the disk to index over with a jammed primer in it.  It was quite a surprise but other than that, not very difficult to repair.  The most interesting thing about it was that my Follower Rod bounced off of the ceiling and broke the head off but managed to come straight down and slide back into the Primer Magazine!!!  Talk about one in a million!!

I opted to have Dillon send me a few repair parts after carefully inspecting my Primer Assy.  In truth, I was so embarrassed for doing such a dumb thing, I almost begged them to let me pay for the parts.  They gently but firmly refused and sent them out ASAP.

After something like this happens, the first tihng I do is grab my balls.

Not so much to make sure they're still there, but mostly cause I just like to grab my balls.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 8:24:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

After something like this happens, the first tihng I do is grab my balls.

Not so much to make sure they're still there, but mostly cause I just like to grab my balls.

Nice

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 11:44:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Glad to hear you're ok!  I'm sure the blue kool-aid guys will get defensive... but that sounds like a bit of a design flaw to me.  If a primer goes off when being seated in a case on my Hornady LNL, the extent of the damage would likely just be my ears ringing.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 11:54:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
yeah.......pics please

This i have a 650 as well, I would like to see it.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 12:13:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Dillon has used that Steel pipe outer protector since they first started doing presses - safety as well as performance.

Just the design extras sold me on the quality.

I buy Dillon and don't worry about price, or anything else other than being able to get enough components to feed the little beasts.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 12:31:53 PM EDT
[#12]
NOTE to SELF: Use Eye Protection
SELF to NOTE:  ALWAYS DO!
Glad you are OK!
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 12:48:00 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Glad to hear you're ok!  I'm sure the blue kool-aid guys will get defensive... but that sounds like a bit of a design flaw to me.  If a primer goes off when being seated in a case on my Hornady LNL, the extent of the damage would likely just be my ears ringing.

I must admit that the 550's design is more to my liking as it's unlikely to cause a chain detonation, however, unlike my 650 experience, I never experienced one on my 550.

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 2:39:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Glad to hear you are ok.

The above quoted post about sums that up. It would be virtually impossible to explode a primer under the primer tube, or even close enough to them, and detonate the column of primers. Even if it hung up under the tube it would just stay there. The slide spring is not remotely strong enough to mash a primer.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 3:40:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It's not a "design flaw."  It's a case of a very small component interacting with moving parts that MUST have clearance and the tolerance on those clearances eventually "stacking" enough to let a primer get jammed.  Note that these "kabooms" happen in a location other than where they could impact the loaded primer magazine.  The same sort of thing can happen with a Hornady Lock-n-Load press, even though Hornady uses a different sort of mechanism...and they are no more destructive than they are for exactly the same reason: the designers took into account how primers might get loose or jammed, and made sure that primers in motion were away from the magazine tube.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 4:21:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not a "design flaw."  It's a case of a very small component interacting with moving parts that MUST have clearance and the tolerance on those clearances eventually "stacking" enough to let a primer get jammed.  Note that these "kabooms" happen in a location other than where they could impact the loaded primer magazine.  The same sort of thing can happen with a Hornady Lock-n-Load press, even though Hornady uses a different sort of mechanism...and they are no more destructive than they are for exactly the same reason: the designers took into account how primers might get loose or jammed, and made sure that primers in motion were away from the magazine tube.

Do you actually have a LNL AP? I think not. Read my post above. It is almost impossible for it to happen on a LNL AP. You would literally have to quickly crush a primer with the seater assembly and that would most likely not set of the rest of the primers.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 4:51:06 PM EDT
[#17]
A friend of mine worked for Wisconsin Cartridge corp. years ago and he told me several stories of primer stack kabooms on the Dillon 1050's they used.

he said the 1st time he experienced this he needed to check his drawers and that after a few more kabooms they started keeping a case of spare ceiling tiles in the shop.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 6:32:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you actually have a LNL AP? I think not. Read my post above. It is almost impossible for it to happen on a LNL AP. You would literally have to quickly crush a primer with the seater assembly and that would most likely not set of the rest of the primers.

I have one with an 11000 range serial number.  I've had ONE primer jam that wasn't obvious when I was first starting with it, and a few since that I caught immediately.  I can see some spilled powder and a slightly loose primer system base (just changed from small to large, for example) causing plenty of chaos.  I did not say that you could cause a huge problem, but it IS potentially possible to squash a primer that isn't lined up properly with the case.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 6:52:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have one with an 11000 range serial number.  I've had ONE primer jam that wasn't obvious when I was first starting with it, and a few since that I caught immediately.  I can see some spilled powder and a slightly loose primer system base (just changed from small to large, for example) causing plenty of chaos.  I did not say that you could cause a huge problem, but it IS potentially possible to squash a primer that isn't lined up properly with the case.

There is no way to crush a primer enough under the tube to detonate it. The only way is at the seating station and the slide and the tube base are a close enough fit that it is unlikely any flame would go between the two. If you get a jam under the tube the only pressure is from the slide spring. It is not a stiff enough spring to effect anything. You can't even force it because it just stays there. I have even fed small primers through the large tube and had no problems due to being in a hurry and not paying attention.

It can only jam with little pressure because the spring is not strong enough. Look at how the system works and think about it. Induce a jam and look at it closely. Especially how the slide rides the rod. Nearly impossible.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:24:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
There is no way to crush a primer enough under the tube to detonate it. The only way is at the seating station and the slide and the tube base are a close enough fit that it is unlikely any flame would go between the two. If you get a jam under the tube the only pressure is from the slide spring. It is not a stiff enough spring to effect anything. You can't even force it because it just stays there. I have even fed small primers through the large tube and had no problems due to being in a hurry and not paying attention.

It can only jam with little pressure because the spring is not strong enough. Look at how the system works and think about it. Induce a jam and look at it closely. Especially how the slide rides the rod. Nearly impossible.
I never said you could crush a primer under the tube.  Quite the opposite.  I said that both Dillon and Hornady designed their presses to prevent that.  It IS possible, however, to crush ONE primer at the priming station of a LNL, and it's possible to crush it hard enough to set it off.  In which case you change your pants, sweep up, and clean the press before resuming your loading activities.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 9:30:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I never said you could crush a primer under the tube.  Quite the opposite.  I said that both Dillon and Hornady designed their presses to prevent that.  It IS possible, however, to crush ONE primer at the priming station of a LNL, and it's possible to crush it hard enough to set it off.  In which case you change your pants, sweep up, and clean the press before resuming your loading activities.

Yes and I too said the only place is the priming station. 223fmjblack stated he thought it was a design flaw. I tend to agree with him on that. Download the 650 manual and look at picture # 7 page # 4. It shows the primer magazine disk. Then I think you will see what he was saying and why I said that it would nearly be impossible in a LNL for the same thing to happen.

Dillon manuals

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:45:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Yes and I too said the only place is the priming station. 223fmjblack stated he thought it was a design flaw. I tend to agree with him on that. Download the 650 manual and look at picture # 7 page # 4. It shows the primer magazine disk. Then I think you will see what he was saying and why I said that it would nearly be impossible in a LNL for the same thing to happen.

Dillon manuals

I agree that a multiple-primer accident could happen with a 650, which could not happen with an LNL.  But having a primer in the shuttle on an LNL facing down or on its side can happen.

My original post said that I didn't consider it a design flaw that Dillon presses could have a primer get screwed up and go off in the way the OP stated, but rather that, since there had to be clearances for all the parts to move that Dillon's designers made sure that if it did happen, it would happen away from the magazine tube.  Just like the way Hornady's priming system moves the primer over an inch away from the primer magazine tube before it can in any way interact with either the priming button or the case.  My point was about tolerances and how both company's designers built into their products a way to prevent a one primer problem from setting off the whole tube.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:28:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Wow! Sorry to hear about it! The underwear was a small price!  I was in the market for a new progressive 3 months ago.  I did a lot of research and had my choice narrowed down to the Dillon 650 and the RCBS Pro 2000.  Then I read about several kaboom experiences with the primer mechanism of the 650.  That, along with the lower parts count, and simpler mechanisms, and especially the extremely safe and reliable APS primer system of the RCBS Pro 2000, swayed me over to the RCBS.  Besides my old press was a RCBS Rock Crusher, so that gave me an extra powder measure.  RCBS service is just as good as Dillon's too.  I haven't been sorry.  Having all those primers stacked just seems like a disaster waiting to happen.  The APS strips may allow one primer to go off in a crushing malfunction (if you can figure out how to do it), but there's no stack to go off all at once.  

I've read about people not liking the APS, broken strips or other malfunctions, but so many of us have had nothing but good to say.  I think the difference is in having the patience to read the directions...three times if it didn't sink in the first two times (me).  You don't force anything, if it ain't working smooth, you've done something wrong.  Gee... that sounds like anything Dillon as well.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:26:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Another reason to remind myself to keep the lid on the powder measure.... 1/2 pound of Titegroup going off would be a much bigger problem... Third degree burns suck.

I've got the LNL and haven't managed to set any off yet but I do like the design. There'd really be no way to set off the stack unless you set the one off that was being charged and had a LOT of spilled powder in the primer feed mechanism...

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:13:50 AM EDT
[#25]
There is two ways you can have this problem on a Dillon 650.  First is grime/dirt/grunge.   There is close tolerance in the slot where the primer system stages the primers.   I think Dillon said it was between .001" - .002".  Alot of dirt can eat jam a primer in the slot and can go Kaboom.  The second is "Out of Tolerance Primers"   I had a brick of CCI SR primers that a little over 200 of them were out of tolerance by as much as .004".  So with a max clearance of .002" trying to stuff .004" in there and you can get a Kaboom.  Now I sent a bunch of time complaining to CCI.  They were just about ready to replace the bad ones when I told them I was using a Dillon 650 and they never returned any subsequent calls.

So 650 users keep the primer slot area's CLEAN and try to feel the movement of the primer's in the slot.  you can tell when one is jamming up.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:23:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
There is two ways you can have this problem on a Dillon 650.  First is grime/dirt/grunge.   There is close tolerance in the slot where the primer system stages the primers.   I think Dillon said it was between .001" - .002".  Alot of dirt can eat jam a primer in the slot and can go Kaboom.  The second is "Out of Tolerance Primers"   I had a brick of CCI SR primers that a little over 200 of them were out of tolerance by as much as .004".  So with a max clearance of .002" trying to stuff .004" in there and you can get a Kaboom.  Now I sent a bunch of time complaining to CCI.  They were just about ready to replace the bad ones when I told them I was using a Dillon 650 and they never returned any subsequent calls.

So 650 users keep the primer slot area's CLEAN and try to feel the movement of the primer's in the slot.  you can tell when one is jamming up.

Yep.  I'm ready to blame the primers.  I would think that we here who reload take care of our equipment and know the importance of keeping it squared away.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:29:02 AM EDT
[#27]
I wear a face shield and ear plugs.  I have pulverized many primers, but have not set one off, yet.  My theory is that it takes an impact to do it.  If you slam your primers into place, this will eventually happen to you.

I have loaded tens of thousands of rounds on the 650 with Win large and small primers, and Remingtons, all pistol primers.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:07:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Probably both issues were at work.  I was at the end of a 1000 round run and had been having 2-3 out of every 100 with sideways crushed primers.  This spills powder into the machine.  (I keep an air spray can like you use for computer keyboards to blow off the press when it gets dirty)  The primers aren't the most consistent.  I had found some from that box so distorted that they didn't sit flat on the tray, and some wouldn't fit into the primer tube.  I clearly missed one.  I'm still  fairly new to reloading, so I'm learning valuable lessons every session, some lessons are more dramatic than others.  

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:47:12 AM EDT
[#29]
Having had a single primer blow on my 550 once, I can appreciate the comments by those saying they are glad for the design differences between the 550 and the 650.   Coincidentally, that was a Winchester LP primer that blew for me.  As far as I can tell, it was a tight S&B brass primer pocket combined with a bit too much elbow grease on the primer seating.  I was chugging along like normal, didn't notice anything different about that primer seat, until BOOM.

It sprayed gases out to the side and was loud as can be, but no damage to me or the press.

The case/primer:

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:50:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Did Dillon offer to replace the damaged primers?  At 10 cents apiece this is not insignificant!
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:44:12 AM EDT
[#31]
This is why i prefer to hand prime, although i have a bud giving me his 650 for free, i just have to load his components/ammo which he buys.  Is priming with the 650 so much faster?  I can prime about 400 rounds a hour while watching TV on the lee hand primer.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 2:41:34 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

This is why i prefer to hand prime, although i have a bud giving me his 650 for free, i just have to load his components/ammo which he buys.  Is priming with the 650 so much faster?  I can load about 400 rounds a hour while watching TV on the lee hand primer.

In a word, yes.  800 pistol rounds per hour is simple with a 650 and casefeeder.  And, I wouldn't ever consider something as dangerous as reloading while watching tv.  

You're a double charge and exploded weapon just waiting to happen.  Be sure and tell me when you'll be on the range so that I can stay away, far, far away.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:03:06 PM EDT
[#33]
invest in the dillon index alignment tool.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:52:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Quoted:
This is why i prefer to hand prime, although i have a bud giving me his 650 for free, i just have to load his components/ammo which he buys.  Is priming with the 650 so much faster?  I can load about 400 rounds a hour while watching TV on the lee hand primer.

In a word, yes.  800 pistol rounds per hour is simple with a 650 and casefeeder.  And, I wouldn't ever consider something as dangerous as reloading while watching tv.  

You're a double charge and exploded weapon just waiting to happen.  Be sure and tell me when you'll be on the range so that I can stay away, far, far away.

I mean,  prime, not reload.  I prime watching tv.

Link Posted: 6/18/2009 8:01:27 AM EDT
[#35]
[/quote]
I mean,  prime, not reload.  I prime watching tv.

[/quote]

I use a lee hand press to decap and resize while watching tv.  But no powder, EVER
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 12:43:05 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

This is why i prefer to hand prime, although i have a bud giving me his
650 for free, i just have to load his components/ammo which he buys. Is
priming with the 650 so much faster? I can prime about 400 rounds a
hour while watching TV on the lee hand primer.

Yes, it's infinitely faster because you are performing a completely separate step by hand priming while the priming is done automatically as a result of operating the press in the 650.  I can easily completely process and load 800 rds of pistol ammo per hour on my 650 with casefeeder.  

That is starting with a clean piece of brass, decapping and resizing it, inserting a primer, belling the case mouth and metering out the correct powder charge, setting the bullet to the proper depth, and finely factory crimping the case mouth.

Do you know how many times I have to grab as case in the above stated process?  Never!  I just toss them into the hopper and crank the handle with my right hand while I set bullets on the cases with my left hand.  Couldn't be simpler.

Link Posted: 6/18/2009 3:01:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Quoted:
This is why i prefer to hand prime, although i have a bud giving me his650 for free, i just have to load his components/ammo which he buys. Ispriming with the 650 so much faster? I can prime about 400 rounds ahour while watching TV on the lee hand primer.

Yes, it's infinitely faster because you are performing a completely separate step by hand priming while the priming is done automatically as a result of operating the press in the 650.  I can easily completely process and load 800 rds of pistol ammo per hour on my 650 with casefeeder.  

That is starting with a clean piece of brass, decapping and resizing it, inserting a primer, belling the case mouth and metering out the correct powder charge, setting the bullet to the proper depth, and finely factory crimping the case mouth.

Do you know how many times I have to grab as case in the above stated process?  Never!  I just toss them into the hopper and crank the handle with my right hand while I set bullets on the cases with my left hand.  Couldn't be simpler.

There is something quite satisfying about a complete cartridge pop out every time you pull the handle.  I've done the one at a time routine, not very time efficient for blasting ammo.

Link Posted: 6/18/2009 7:56:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Quoted:
This is why i prefer to hand prime, although i have a bud giving me his650 for free, i just have to load his components/ammo which he buys. Ispriming with the 650 so much faster? I can prime about 400 rounds ahour while watching TV on the lee hand primer.

So no primer pocket cleaning?  Also, is the belling die the same as the powder die?  

Link Posted: 6/18/2009 8:41:02 PM EDT
[#39]
1st - The Dillon powder die bells the case on straight walled calibers (mostly pistol) and just slips over the rifle calibers.  So yes,  the belling die the same as the powder die (in pistol calibers).

2nd - Primer pocket cleaning.  I reload 68grn Hornady .223 rounds for use in my 20" A4 with a 12x scope.  I get sub-MOA performance using my Dillon decapper / resizer die and trimmer.  After that I dump the cases in the tumbler for 10 minutes to get the lube off and then they are put in my "prep'd' jug.  

When its time to reload them they go through the reloading toolhead process.  No further case prep or bullet prep is performed.  YMMV

Link Posted: 6/18/2009 10:40:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Having owned Dillon 1050's, 1000, 550 and 650 as well as 3 Ammo Loads I've seen a few primer followers launch into the ceiling!  It can an does happen with just about any press with a primer feed.  They are pretty rare and usually take some excessive force by the operator.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top