Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2002 8:21:38 PM EDT
I need to buy some .50 BMG ammo, dies, bullets press. etc.

What retailers have you been happy with?

TIA
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 8:38:55 PM EDT
[#1]
If you're looking to churn out mil spec stuff, you can download the manual for small arms ammo off of biggerhammer.net. Hitech ammunition out of St. Louis has really good prices on stuff, 450 for 1000 ct. of virgin LC brass, and projos are 250 for 1000 ct. of ball, ap, and api. I think it's a little more for tracer, indendiary and spotter tracer. They have 5010 powder at 32 bucks for an 8 pound jug. BTW, I hear that incendiary likes to break open in your reloading press, so be careful with that stuff.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 10:05:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Nekkid80, I bought my BMG press and dies from Lock, Stock, and Barrel at a good price.  I believe their website is lockstock.com.  Widener's is also a good place for .50 cal. stuff also.  Especially for me since I live 20 minutes away from there.  Their site is wideners.com.  If you haven't been to the Fifty Cal. Shooters Asso. site, then go there( fcsa.org ) and go to the vendor links.  Also, both L,S,&B and Widener's carry the specialized tools for the BMG's like primer pocket uniformers and flashhole deburring tools among other things.  LC brass works okay, but IMI and Winchester(PMC?) work a little better.  Widener's carries LC and IMI both.  Hope this helps out, dude.  Jason

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top