Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2012 9:50:04 AM EDT
Anyone have one of these the price is right from what I've seen. I have always wanted a bolt gun in 7.62x39 and love the CZ527 but don't want to pay the cost. I never seen do they come with scope rings? I want one bad and am gonna try to work something out. So what info does anyone have?
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 9:53:27 AM EDT
[#1]
they are the same as the Remington 799 from a few years ago.  they have a good reputation.  occasionally people have complained about fit/finish and maybe the bolt channel could have been more finely finished, but have never heard of any mechanical problems or real QC issues.

advntrjnky
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 12:56:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd like to know more as well. I see they make a south-paw version. I will be asking at my LGS to see if they can get one in for me.

Also, it would be good to know if this gun is .308 or .310 bore
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 1:12:01 PM EDT
[#3]
If it is true that it is the same action as the remy 799 it should be  .310 I hope anyways beens I do not have one yet. I will have to wait and see
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top