Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2004 6:34:30 PM EDT
I cant get the CLE sign off where I live & I want the sbr look so thats my only option. If this would  be possible is there any place that could build one for me?
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:01:05 AM EDT
[#1]
If you want the SBR, get the SBR.  If you have to form a corp. to do so, then just do it.  Trust me, you'll be much happier with a stock on a short barreled 91/51 pistol.  Additionally, you'll also be able to buy MG's, supressors, and other NFA weapons without the hassle of the CLEO signoff.

If you don't want to form the corp., I'd still advise you to contact your sheriff again and see if you can pressure him into giving the signoff.  Use the bluff of forming a corp to get the signature (ie. if you won't sign my forms, I'll simply form a corp and buy whatever I want without your knowledge or approval.  If you want to know whats in my arsenal, you'll give me the signoff.  If you want to dig your heels in, I'll still get whatever I want but you just won't know what I  have.)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top