Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/11/2004 6:34:30 PM EDT
I cant get the CLE sign off where I live & I want the sbr look so thats my only option. If this would be possible is there any place that could build one for me?
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:01:05 AM EDT
If you want the SBR, get the SBR. If you have to form a corp. to do so, then just do it. Trust me, you'll be much happier with a stock on a short barreled 91/51 pistol. Additionally, you'll also be able to buy MG's, supressors, and other NFA weapons without the hassle of the CLEO signoff.

If you don't want to form the corp., I'd still advise you to contact your sheriff again and see if you can pressure him into giving the signoff. Use the bluff of forming a corp to get the signature (ie. if you won't sign my forms, I'll simply form a corp and buy whatever I want without your knowledge or approval. If you want to know whats in my arsenal, you'll give me the signoff. If you want to dig your heels in, I'll still get whatever I want but you just won't know what I have.)
Top Top